The Student Room Group

Question for the guys, what do you think of the gym bod on females?

Three questions really, firstly what do you think of the athletic body on a female? I mean a physically fit slim body but with muscle definition from a combination of cardio and weights, I don't mean the huge bodybuilder look.

Does this gym bod look make a female more attractive or in general is it a waste of effort as guys are just going to go for a slightly overweight softer look anyway?

Also I wanted to ask do you think an athletic look would give an older woman (in her 30's, 40's, maybe 50's) an advantage in the dating scene or again would it be wasted effort if she worked out to look good (obv there's health benefits but I'm talking from an attraction point of view).
Nah I don't really like it, I prefer somethings more like this:
http://houstonb.deviantart.com/art/Hannah-davis-swimsuit-wallpaper-1920x1080-516847639
Original post by Anonymous
Three questions really, firstly what do you think of the athletic body on a female? I mean a physically fit slim body but with muscle definition from a combination of cardio and weights, I don't mean the huge bodybuilder look.

Does this gym bod look make a female more attractive or in general is it a waste of effort as guys are just going to go for a slightly overweight softer look anyway?

Also I wanted to ask do you think an athletic look would give an older woman (in her 30's, 40's, maybe 50's) an advantage in the dating scene or again would it be wasted effort if she worked out to look good (obv there's health benefits but I'm talking from an attraction point of view).

I think its great. There is a balance where if you get it right then women just look healthy and strong. Its worth the effort but do it for yourself and not for guys.

Yes from the attraction point of biew because they are simply in better shape.
Notwithstanding that you will have age to deal with and face is considered of primary importance. When compared against peers though being fit and healthy is a definite advantage becayse they will be a better shape. Not fat, more defined.
Reply 3
Yeah I thinks it's a really good look! The main thing is that they look healthy which is attractive because it means they clearly look after themselves well! An athletic figure is good because it's not bony but not fat at the same time! By this I don't mean that all girls should look like this because many girls look great in their own different bodies!

Posted from TSR Mobile
rather than obsessing over abs, do a tonne of squats and some high rep calf raises so you get a popped out ass and thick legs
Reply 5
Original post by RagingWhoreMoans
rather than obsessing over abs, do a tonne of squats and some high rep calf raises so you get a popped out ass and thick legs

I dont obsess over abbs, i do like tricep definition though. I already have big thighs (mostly muscle but too much fat too) but it doesnt look right anyway on a 5ft short stumpy legged build. I think thick legs suit tall builds more but you guys will know better what is attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending