The Student Room Group

Shocking video filmed secretly in a Muslim Faith School in UK

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by slaven
ok, if is not a problem for you. Swear by Allah you are not thaugh to kill kuffrs in your school and that you were not thaugh that you were superior to kuffrs.

LOL I swear.
I went to a school for crying out loud, not a terrorist training camp.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Oh give me a break places like these are rare but once something comes out, then right wing nut jobs think this is how all Muslims are and they all think like this. What is it with this mob mentality? This place needs to be found and shut down but these people do not represent my Muslim friends or Muslims as a whole for that matter. They will have the same reaction as me. This mob mentality needs to end. These are what you call extremists. They exist in every form. Also to note I'm a non believer and don't follow any religion so i'm not bias.
Original post by Onde
In regards those who say that "not ALL Muslims are like that", it should be pointed out that part of the first pillar of Islam requires that a Muslim show special respect for the warlord Muhammad, an individual who carried out or endorsed many acts of violence, and whose religious book also endorses acts of violence, including acts of terrorism.

If Muslims ever actually started denouncing Muhammad...well, according to Islam, they aren't Muslims. So it is fair to say that "All Muslims are like that".

I ain't like that bro.
Reply 23
Original post by Onde
In regards those who say that "not ALL Muslims are like that", it should be pointed out that part of the first pillar of Islam requires that a Muslim show special respect for the warlord Muhammad, an individual who carried out or endorsed many acts of violence, and whose religious book also endorses acts of violence, including acts of terrorism.

If Muslims ever actually started denouncing Muhammad...well, according to Islam, they aren't Muslims. So it is fair to say that "All Muslims are like that".

How do you know if this person was a warlord? Abrahamic religions are so old that i doubt anyone living on this planet even knows what these people were like or even if they existed.
Never experienced this myself. This is a surprise to me too.

If you find these bad ones, why don't you just close those specific ones down? Instead of going crazy against all Muslims?
This is a Christian country. The government should only fund secular and Christian (CofE and Catholic) schools here. Muslims can go to provate Muslim fifth schools if they wish.
While I do think faith schools are a good idea, we need to make sure that all schools teach British values like freedom, equality, individual rights, as well as British culture, politics and history.

However, it does seem weird that we are funding Muslim faith schools when we are a Christian country...
Reply 27
Original post by oShahpo
Schools should not teach children to favour "Patriotism" or "Christianity", schools are about forming independent children that have the intellectual skills to form their own opinions about the world. Any school that indoctrinates children, be it for killing kuffars or, in the Christian case, believing that homosexuality is a sin that should be banned, should be abolished immediately.

I am sorry, but every British citizen should who wants to be responsible needs to be loyal to the Crown, otherwise they are traitors.
Original post by Onde

You've never read the religious book, so how can you so confidently speak of it?
Original post by squish562
This is a Christian country. The government should only fund secular and Christian (CofE and Catholic) schools here. Muslims can go to provate Muslim fifth schools if they wish.

this isn't a christian country, the sooner we lessen the governing and academic power of all religions, the better
Reply 30
Original post by squish562

I cannot give you a reputation so here a +1
Reply 31
Original post by Mr Moon Man
The religion of peace :smile:

A peace of you over here, a peace of you over there...

In all seriousness though, this is only surprising if you live under a rock. The Islamic religion as it stands today is incompatible with western values and that is just the truth. Muslims like Majid Nawaaz calling for a renaissance in terms of Islam's antiquated precepts are the greatest asset we have the fight against the sort of crap we see in the video.
Original post by slaven
I am sorry, but every British citizen should who wants to be responsible needs to be loyal to the Crown, otherwise they are traitors.

I need to be loyal to the Crown? Truthfully, I haven't given a second thought to the Crown, does that mean I'm a traitor for minding my own business and following the law?
Reply 33
Original post by alevelstresss
this isn't a christian country, the sooner we lessen the governing and academic power of all religions, the better

It is a Christian country, actually. Christianity is the largest religious group in Britain and the Queen is our Head of State, acting by the divine sanction of, and in service to, God as described in the New Testament bible. She does this through her position as head of the State religion, the Churches of England and Scotland. Bishops sit in the Lords and the Commons day opens with prayer. The UK is very much a Christian country.
Original post by alevelstresss

This is a Christian country.
- 59% of British people are Christians according to the 2011 Census
- We have an established church (Church of England) whose bishops occupy 26 seats in the House of Lords.
- Our culture is influenced heavily by Christianity (e.g. Christmas carols, nativity plays in primary school)
Reply 35
Original post by Rohan187
I need to be loyal to the Crown? Truthfully, I haven't given a second thought to the Crown, does that mean I'm a traitor for minding my own business and following the law?

Yes, you need to be loyal to the Crown and Britain, what is this so weird to you?

So does not act or behave like a Brit, means he did not integrate which is again is potentiall treason to the Crown. The Queen is the Head of the Church of England, a national church and therefore it is a duty of every citizen to respect the CoE and Christianity.
I hate multiculturalism. How are these people improving society? They are dragging everyone down to the lowest common denominator. Immigration should only be from civilised Christian countries.
Original post by Onde
The qur'an is considered a "religious book", however that does not mean that Islam should blindly be accepted as "legitimate". It is perfectly possible for a "religion" to be extremely violent and destructive. The qur'an is an abhorrently violent book, and the misdeeds of Muhammad and his followers are well known to history.

The Quran should be next to Mein Kampf on the list of banned books only read for historical purposes.
Original post by slaven
Yes, you need to be loyal to the Crown and Britain, what is this so weird to you?

So does not act or behave like a Brit, means he did not integrate which is again is potentiall treason to the Crown. The Queen is the Head of the Church of England, a national church and therefore it is a duty of every citizen to respect the CoE and Christianity.

I feel like I've misunderstood you're first comment on being loyal to the Crown. Could you elaborate on what you mean by being loyal to the Crown and Britain? So I could get a grip on it better.
Reply 39
Original post by Rohan187
I feel like I've misunderstood you're first comment on being loyal to the Crown. Could you elaborate on what you mean by being loyal to the Crown and Britain? So I could get a grip on it better.

You replied to me that patriotism should not be promoted in schools. I said that it should because it is a duty of every citizen to be a patriot and who does not agree with this is a traitors. Sorry.

I things were according to me, the national anthem would be sung before the schools begins just like in the good old days when Britain was a superpower and an Empire. Be assure in such case we would not have incidents like in the video. Also when in Britain act like a Britis
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending