The Student Room Group

Help me find a rich husband pls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pinkberry_y
The ritz, claridges, the savoy, Beaumont, the landmark London

Hmmm how often do you think I need to go to these places to get noticed or 'break into their group'
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol why so *****y boo?

You don't appear to possess the skills needed to secure a wealthy bachelor, especially as you think they'll be willing to settle down at the ripe old age of 25!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
The Dorchester, The Ritz, The Hilton?

The Hilton? Which one as many are substandard.

Radio Bar, The May Fair, The Savoy etc are much better than the Hiltons on offer in the UK :tongue: not that it matters as if she's hanging out at hotel bars, she'll be mistaken for a prostitute :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hmmm how often do you think I need to go to these places to get noticed or 'break into their group'

Act like you're a worthless uncivilised whore who needs to be humiliated by a superior rich man.
Original post by RagingWhoreMoans
Tbh I think selecting a university on this basis is foolish, do you really think anyone goes to university looking to find their future wife?

No, I intend to go to a good uni. But if I attend a good uni which has loads of rich guys, I can kill two birds with one stone.

Original post by RagingWhoreMoans
Act like you're a worthless uncivilised whore who needs to be humiliated by a superior rich man.

Why is everyone being so rude :/ At least I'm honest with my intentions, theres no need post if you're gonna be *****y (I made that clear in my original post)

Why is everyone being so rude :/ At least I'm honest with my intentions, theres no need post if you're gonna be *****y (I made that clear in my original post)

I was being serious, he might have a fetish for it. Like say there is a girl who is a feminist, Muslim, rich-hating, Marxist who ironically believes in a Jewish conspiracy, he might think she's so crazy it becomes hot.
Reply 26
No, I intend to go to a good uni. But if I attend a good uni which has loads of rich guys, I can kill two birds with one stone.

Durham. Easy to get into for non STEM, lots of rich troglodytes.
Original post by PandaSal
You don't appear to possess the skills needed to secure a wealthy bachelor, especially as you think they'll be willing to settle down at the ripe old age of 25!

The Hilton? Which one as many are substandard.

Radio Bar, The May Fair, The Savoy etc are much better than the Hiltons on offer in the UK :tongue: not that it matters as if she's hanging out at hotel bars, she'll be mistaken for a prostitute :wink:

Honestly, I think OP wants a sugar daddy, not a boyfriend.
Original post by Armpits
Durham. Easy to get into for non STEM, lots of rich troglodytes.

Are they going to be the 'rah', polo playing types tho?
Go to a uni for a course you will enjoy, work hard, and YOU WILL SUCCEED... Don't rely on a man they could just dump you and leave you broke

Well you'll need to be over 18 to be allowed in, in the first place
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Well you'll need to be over 18 to be allowed in, in the first place

I'm turning 19 in October (I changed a level choices during AS so it took an extra yr)
Examples of classy hotel bars pls..I don't want to marry anyone too old. Maximum age I would date rn is 25

You might have to go for a guy whose dad is stinking rich not the guy himself maybe a businessman who's going to pass it on to his son one day :wink:
I'm turning 19 in October (I changed a level choices during AS so it took an extra yr)

A lot of rich kids (who are in our age group) are incredibly hard to tie down. But good luck with trying to find a sugar daddy.
Original post by MissEllieL
You might have to go for a guy whose dad is stinking rich not the guy himself maybe a businessman who's going to pass it on to his son one day :wink:

Gone out with one of those. His arrogance was off the charts it was unreal.
Gone out with one of those. His arrogance was off the charts it was unreal.

Where did you find him?
Original post by MissEllieL

Good thinking and thanks for actually being nice about this unlike some of the judgemental cows posting on this thread x
A lot of rich kids (who are in our age group) are incredibly hard to tie down. But good luck with trying to find a sugar daddy.

I don't really wanna 'tie them down' . I want to be in a vicinity where I am able to meet loads of them and hopefully I can click with one.
go to a strip club, or a brothel - there are a lot of "rich guys" there just for you. and if your ideal relationship is money for "love", then it's right up your alley (more like "up" something else...)
Pretty sure there's online websites for this sort of thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending