The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Course start date- Nursing

Does the course start on the 19th or 26th of September?
26th
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Sarahg_19
Does the course start on the 19th or 26th of September?

Hiya I am studying speech and language at BCU. You probably have a welcome week starting the 19th then your teaching starting on 26th. We have a school facebook page for people starting this year BCU Health Sciences 2016 if you want to join!x
I'm studying Adult Nursing at the University of Cumbria, but don't start till the 1st of march :frown: at least I have time to do all the reading I need to!

Good luck everyone!:smile:
Reply 4
Thank you Rebecca 😊 I've also received an email and it said to "Check your emails. Your university email account is where we will send all your need to know information so make sure you check it regularly." Where do we go to log in for the emails? So far to check everything I have been using the portal
Original post by Sarahg_19
Thank you Rebecca 😊 I've also received an email and it said to "Check your emails. Your university email account is where we will send all your need to know information so make sure you check it regularly." Where do we go to log in for the emails? So far to check everything I have been using the portal

no problem! which portal have you been using? what's it called? have you been given your uni email address and a password?
Reply 6
The bcu Portal I think is the ssr or something like that & yeah I have been provided with a username and password
okay if you go onto https://icity.bcu.ac.uk/ you should be able to access the email section without your student ID number or have you got this now too? it probably starts with an 'S' followed by numbers
Reply 8
Done it 😀 Thank you so much. Are you in your second year?
thats okay!! yes I am :smile: started back yesterday! are you in halls or commuting?
Reply 10
I going to be living in the clv accomodation, didn't really like the city south accomodation. Where did you live in first year?
I live in Gloucester I've commuted since the start on the train but my friend lived in clv and had no real complaints she just said some nights it was loud but that's to be expected I suppose!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Did she take the bus to get the campus? Or she drove?
she walked! it's like a 20-30 min walk I can ask her tomorrow about bus routes tho if you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
That's great then & yeah that would be great 😊 Thank you
she said you can get the 8a or 8c which are right outside clv and come up through five ways :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending