The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Happy. I had a really good day. I took my gran and auntie to the wedding venue for a nosey and they liked it and then we all went out for dinner and drinks :h: took a few panic attacks randomly which sucked but they didn't out a dampner on the day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow sounds fab :gah:
:console: I hope u r feeling better now!

Spoiler

Dat feel when one move draws, the other wins, and, despite having around 80 seconds, you don't think, and you draw. :frown:
I am becoming too obsessive with this chess business in the absence of study or a job..it is not healthy, probably
Hi thread, feel a bit sad. Anyone ever feel that many people say a lot about caring about you in a words sense, but in terms of actions it's kind of showering you with praise and "caring" to move onto their own issues and vent at you? I mean I actually like helping people, listening etc...and on the flipside I don't even really like talking about my own stuff I'm very independent like that, but there's nothing worse than feeling taken advantage of ya know? I do overthink things though.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Dat feel when one move draws, the other wins, and, despite having around 80 seconds, you don't think, and you draw. :frown:
I am becoming too obsessive with this chess business in the absence of study or a job..it is not healthy, probably

:slap: stop chessin
start pinta'ing

Spoiler

hmmm idk
Original post by ironandbeer2
Hi thread, feel a bit sad. Anyone ever feel that many people say a lot about caring about you in a words sense, but in terms of actions it's kind of showering you with praise and "caring" to move onto their own issues and vent at you? I mean I actually like helping people, listening etc...and on the flipside I don't even really like talking about my own stuff I'm very independent like that, but there's nothing worse than feeling taken advantage of ya know? I do overthink things though.

I don't think it's overthinking to sometimes feel that you're being taken advantage of, or that often times you seem to help everyone else yet never have anyone to listen to you/what's on your mind. Everyone needs someone to vent at so perhaps it's just one of those times you're thinking people aren't putting in as much effort with you as you do to them.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.
I feel awful!
I know this post will be removed but ah well

OCD is in full swing tonight. I'm about to throw up, my head is spinning all over the place, I feel like I'm gonna pass out :cry2:
And to top it off, I can't even stay ****ing clean

Argh, I feel I may be sleeping on a very wet pillow tonight :cry2:
Oh man I'm so dizzy right now
Original post by FireFreezer77
I feel awful!
I know this post will be removed but ah well

OCD is in full swing tonight. I'm about to throw up, my head is spinning all over the place, I feel like I'm gonna pass out :cry2:
And to top it off, I can't even stay ****ing clean

Argh, I feel I may be sleeping on a very wet pillow tonight :cry2:
Oh man I'm so dizzy right now

:console: :jumphug: :grouphugs: :lovehug:oh dude I hope u feel better soon!Sending so many hugs that they will consume the bad feels and replace them with squishy slightly uncomfortable cute lil hugzies

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrDystopia
I don't think it's overthinking to sometimes feel that you're being taken advantage of, or that often times you seem to help everyone else yet never have anyone to listen to you/what's on your mind. Everyone needs someone to vent at so perhaps it's just one of those times you're thinking people aren't putting in as much effort with you as you do to them.

In any case, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for this :smile: Yeah I don't feel angry about it or anything so maybe I'm wrong and just looking for excuses not to have a friend? :biggrin: Wouldn't be beyond me... I just can't face them right now though it feels like a waste of time if you're getting too attached to someone and they can just pull the rug from under your 'friendship' as they please.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:slap: stop chessin
start pinta'ing

Spoiler

So, around about now? (my notif's still ain't working)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: :jumphug: :grouphugs: :lovehug:oh dude I hope u feel better soon!Sending so many hugs that they will consume the bad feels and replace them with squishy slightly uncomfortable cute lil hugzies

Spoiler

:hugs: :lovehug:
Thanks Cheese! You're a legend!
If only they were real hugs from Mademoiselle Cheese, instead of virtual ones :wink:

Spoiler

What the ACTUAL ****?!!?!?! Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy. I regret all my life choices hahahahahahahahaha. :rofl:
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs: :lovehug:
Thanks Cheese! You're a legend!
If only they were real hugs from Mademoiselle Cheese, instead of virtual ones :wink:

Spoiler

:wink:
np :hugs:
aww :console: one day mayb :daydreaming:

Spoiler

:goodnight: TSR v tired! Lots of work to wake up to in morning :frown:
I feel a bit lonely today, but I shall be okay. I think. :tongue:
willy wonker is dead
I feel a bit lonely today, but I shall be okay. I think. :tongue:

:hugs:

Original post by yoda123
willy wonker is dead

:rip::emo:
(edited 5 years ago)
Awesome. Just made up with an old friend I haven't talked to in a while because I thought he was mad at me for making the decision to go abroad - long story -
He was very happy to see me coming back to him, and I'm seeing him tomorrow (:
such a bad headache :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
been really emotional the past few days
feel like bursting into tears :rofl:

havent labelled my sources

oh great

:shot:

EDIT: cris over :lol:, was nicholas I
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest