The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Swear Brexit dealt with you lot, Tesco Express stowaways?
Original post by Zürich

Your family are from the Netherlands lad, thought you'd be more pro-EU than most?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply 8362
Original post by The Wavefunction
Recent events have caused me to change my thoughts on the refugee crisis.

Taking 20,000 refugees over a sustained period isn't really going to put that much strain on the country, it's <0.05% increase of the population. If we were all in the same situation as the Syrians if guarantee that we'd all be on the next boat over.

I wouldn't - I'd rather die a painful death than cause someone inconvenience by looking like someone who might potentially cause harm.

You selfish guy!!
Original post by SA-1
I wouldn't - I'd rather die a painful death than cause someone inconvenience by looking like someone who might potentially cause harm.

You selfish guy!!

I know. Shame on Syrians for not wanting to be the victims of Sarin gas and mortar fire and instead wanting a life of freedom.
Original post by The Wavefunction
I know. Shame on Syrians for not wanting to be the victims of Sarin gas and mortar fire and instead wanting a life of freedom.

Shame on them for wanting liberty but not standing up for their constitutional rights!!!
Original post by swirly
Shame on them for wanting liberty but not standing up for their constitutional rights!!!

Yeah, it's not like they're exceptionally underarmed, underfunded, underresourced, outmanned and not trained in combat. Take away those small factors and I suppose there's a chance that they won't get massacred. If they can get the malnourished children and women to chip in their chances get even better.
Reply 8366
Brb Syrians are cowards for running away from the same threat that's got most of the West shook.
Actually think that the UK is dealing with refugees very well..*

- Taking in restricted and controlled numbers
- Only taking refugees who come via official channels, through genuine refugee camps close to the problem areas
- Official paper work for all

= Good system

Much better then germany's 'Everyone is welcome, just walk your way here and we will deal with all the **** and paper work and consiquences later...

---

Same reason why I am not in favour of ever letting the jungle lot calias lot through the tunnel. *if you start to show a weakness and give people an entry, even if they are genuine.. many more will follow, and most of them wont be genuine. Those people there should be settled in france, or any of the other peacefull countries they have travelled through to get to their.*

Complaints such as 'I dont speak french', 'The french people are not that welcoming', 'I have family in england' - is ********, if you are a refugee and you are fleeing from war, none of that matters.. what matters is that you are in a country that does not have war, and that you are safe, fed, and taken care of.. all of that could have been recieved in another country. Most of their justications for england and not france point to them being economic migrants instead.

And fair play to them, If I was doing it, I would do the same.. **** staying in france, I would want to go to he best country with the highest quality of life, the most accepting etc. But just because their actions are very understandable, does not mean we as a country should give in and allow the problem to grow. *
Reply 8368
image.jpeg

Refugees > Full kit ******s that wear crocks

Pretty much anyone > Full kit ******s that wear crocks

**** sakes
Reply 8369
^ that's your guy @bammy jastard 27
Original post by SA-1
image.jpeg

Refugees > Full kit ******s that wear crocks

Pretty much anyone > Full kit ******s that wear crocks

**** sakes

crocks

he's not wearing Jack Wilshere and Phil Jones!!
Wonder if there would be the same reaction to the refugee crisis if they were white and/or spoke English?
Original post by Zerforax
Wonder if there would be the same reaction to the refugee crisis if they were white and/or spoke English?

Probably, look at the reactions to Eastern Europeans moving here
Original post by Zürich

He's finally back.

Done enough Charlie off the tits off 6 foot tall German blondes? Or had enough of hanging out with Buffon's best friend in a pub in North London?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8374
image.jpeg
How hard can it even be to start your own bank.

You get a small retail unit, keep it basic af like the apple shop. 2 Desks, 2 chairs, a rug and a TV with Sky News on it. In one window advertise, advertise 1% interest on current accounts, and 3% interest on savings; in the other advertise 5% interest on secured loans. You use your deposits to cover your lendings, and make a 2-4% spread at the same time. Might not seem like a lot, but you'd be processing thousands of pounds a day, and your costs would be very low, and you could get your little cousin to work there for free and tell him its good work experience.
Reply 8376
Oh my god, why didn't I think of that!

Come on comrades, let's all do what the poster above says and become millionaires!!
Original post by SA-1
Oh my god, why didn't I think of that!

Come on comrades, let's all do what the poster above says and become millionaires!!

Because you're not entrepreneurial.

See, all you wanted to do was steal the idea. If you was a real entrepreneur you would have said you could cut overheads by being an online only bank and make more profits for youself.

All these cats want to be a lion, don't even realise they a dog.

Smh.
Reply 8378
Original post by swirly
Because you're not entrepreneurial.

See, all you wanted to do was steal the idea. If you was a real entrepreneur you would have said you could cut overheads by being an online only bank and make more profits for youself.

All these cats want to be a lion, don't even realise they a dog.

Smh.

Maybe I am though, maybe I am you.

Maybe we are one person with two accounts.

Maybe I just exposed this..

There is a reason @swirly never plays fifa with the lads

Mad conspiracy
Original post by SA-1
Maybe I am though, maybe I am you.

Maybe we are one person with two accounts.

Maybe I just exposed this..

There is a reason @swirly never plays fifa with the lads

Mad conspiracy

pls.

We all know you cant stand hijabis!!!

hijabis :love:

Latest