The Student Room Group

Help!!!! Way too much clothes!! Hoarders??

Hey, so our house currently has WAY too many clothes and my parents absolutely refuse to get rid of them. Let me tell you the extent of this : you know those beds with wardrobes underneath? There's two of those absolutely jam packed with clothes, so much so that you literally cannot squeeze anymore in there! On top of that there's a full closet, about 5 luggage bags full of clothes, and random clothes stuffed in different bags!

I guess they refuse to get rid of it because of the sentimental values the clothes has. However my sibling offered a solution : take pics to remember the clothes. It's understandable , they're attached. There's like clothes of when we 5 still wedged deep in the closet somewhere.

My sibling and I recently went and donated some of old clothes but my parents are absolutely insisting we don't donate anymore. However, the issue is they just keep buying and buying and the clothes and shoes keep piling up!! There's like literally nowhere for clothes to go??! It's not like we're throwing away in the bin?? At least we're giving it away to charity, but my parents are like being too fussy about it??

Please help, what do you propose we should do???
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump. Anyone help pls?
If you want to get rid of a load of them,and they are in good condition, just donate to charity (you get charity clothes bins and they all go around the world to people who cant afford clothes
get some1 2rob u
too *many clothes
:colonhash:
For one..you posted this at 1am when even tsr users were asleep

Also, unfortunately if it's your parents place then what can you do? There's literally nothing. You've already said they refuse and taking photos of clothes isn't exactly going to help. No one is going to look through an album and be like ooh do you remember this shirt?
Reply 6
Original post by MaseratiJay
For one..you posted this at 1am when even tsr users were asleep

Also, unfortunately if it's your parents place then what can you do? There's literally nothing. You've already said they refuse and taking photos of clothes isn't exactly going to help. No one is going to look through an album and be like ooh do you remember this shirt?

]For one..you posted this at 1am when even tsr users were asleep - Hahaha that's true but thats how much i wanted help , plus i just got back from my sibling house where we were discussing this

And yeh since it's my parents house, i guess ur right but still my siblings think that the house is too messy and parents should help and comply. "No one is going to look through an album and be like ooh do you remember this shirt? " haahahahahah i know right lol thats soo true but are just so attached to these clothes idk.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
get some1 2rob u

Lol that would actually do us a favour for once XD
Use your attic
Just donate them all without telling your parents. They probably won't realise they are gone unless you tell them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending