The Student Room Group

I really like this guy

I really like this guy that works in the supermarket near where I work but Ive never spoke to him (but he's seen me because we both catch each other looking), I don't know his name (so I can't Facebook him) and I don't know if he's seeing anyone. How can i start a conversation with him without looking like a stalker/weirdo.
Does it make me a big-head that I sometimes think that there have probably been threads like this about me on a forum somewhere?
Reply 2
Just go to the supermarket and ask how much something is
Reply 3
If he works at the checkout just speak to him when you're buying stuff! Try and do it when no one is around (the supermaket is empty) then you can speak for quite a while without annoying anyone else in the queue!
Aww thanks, love you too :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Does it make me a big-head that I sometimes think that there have probably been threads like this about me on a forum somewhere?

A little bit, but that's not bad
Reply 6
Original post by SackSly
If he works at the checkout just speak to him when you're buying stuff! Try and do it when no one is around (the supermaket is empty) then you can speak for quite a while without annoying anyone else in the queue!

He doesn't work on the tills, he puts stock out so you'd think it would make it easier but no, I'm really quite shy, so ideally he'd notice me and ask me out for a drink 😄
Original post by WoodyMKC

Yes very much a big head :holmes:

Original post by te.lope
Just go to the supermarket and ask how much something is

Just say 'Hi there, I just need some help looking for...your number' :007:
Go to the supermarket like 4 times a week until he recognises your face
Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow
Yes very much a big head :holmes:

Just say 'Hi there, I just need some help looking for...your number' :007:

Smooth :wink:
Reply 10
Original post by Rebecca2195
He doesn't work on the tills, he puts stock out so you'd think it would make it easier but no, I'm really quite shy, so ideally he'd notice me and ask me out for a drink 😄

he could be really shy as well perhaps? Don't wait for him to make the first move!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending