The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Linthorpe Hall 2016

Hi,

I'm starting this Sept and I'm Studying (BEng) Aerospace Engineering, so I just thought I'd ask what Linthorpe Halls are like (socially/temperament/cleanliness/general) as that's where I'll be moving into?I'm coming from Essex too,

:smile:
Hey man I'm moving into Linthorpe halls too, coming from London! Not too sure what to expect in terms of socials but I the place looks proper nice
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Original post by justdateriguy
Hey man I'm moving into Linthorpe halls too, coming from London! Not too sure what to expect in terms of socials but I the place looks proper nice

Original post by Bysteven
Hi,

I'm starting this Sept and I'm Studying (BEng) Aerospace Engineering, so I just thought I'd ask what Linthorpe Halls are like (socially/temperament/cleanliness/general) as that's where I'll be moving into?I'm coming from Essex too,

:smile:

Hello! I moved into linthorpe halls on Saturday. What flat are you staying in?
The place itself is nothing special but its a lot better than other accommodation round here
Reply 3
Hey Danielle,

I'm Steve, I'm moving in on Monday but I'm coming up tomorrow to drip some bits off and stay for the night, have you joined the fb group yet?

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy with the accommodation, I mean, it may not be amazing but it sure beats sharing a toilet on Freshers week.
Hey Danielle,

I'm Steve, I'm moving in on Monday but I'm coming up tomorrow to drip some bits off and stay for the night, have you joined the fb group yet?

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty happy with the accommodation, I mean, it may not be amazing but it sure beats sharing a toilet on Freshers week.

Yeah I have, which flat are you in? And yes definitely! Also on the plus side a bigger bed!
Reply 5
Original post by daniellee0
Yeah I have, which flat are you in? And yes definitely! Also on the plus side a bigger bed!

Yes that is definitely a plus side! Especially when my starfish is as wide as McDonalds pound saver menu ^_^ I'm in Flat 5E, it's one of the smaller ones, you?
Yes that is definitely a plus side! Especially when my starfish is as wide as McDonalds pound saver menu ^_^ I'm in Flat 5E, it's one of the smaller ones, you?

Haha! I'm in 3k so right at the end of the corridor, seems to take forever to walk to it
Original post by daniellee0
Hello! I moved into linthorpe halls on Saturday. What flat are you staying in?
The place itself is nothing special but its a lot better than other accommodation round here

Staying at 2 G ^^ have you met your flatmates yet?
Original post by justdateriguy
Staying at 2 G ^^ have you met your flatmates yet?

I've met some of them, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending