The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medicine Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinfiresatnight
Has anyone got an email about a gap year research thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I got that. :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by usycool1
Yeah, I got that. :smile:

Do you think it was sent to everyone? Are you taking a gap year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was only sent to those who firmed imperial

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea. I'm already currently on a gap year and I don't fancy taking another one. :tongue:
Original post by xbchn1996
Does anyone know when the imperial starts and what things we need to sort out at the beginning?

You guys move into halls on the 3rd of October. There is a night at the union that night and the next called the freshers mingle, then the medics start freshers fortnight that monday (5th)
Hey guys,

Im thinking about applying to Imperial but I'm not sure if my grades are good enough or if it's worth the risk to take the BMAT.

Could anyone who got an offer please tell me their stats?
Original post by Jonnyss
Hey guys,

Im thinking about applying to Imperial but I'm not sure if my grades are good enough or if it's worth the risk to take the BMAT.

Could anyone who got an offer please tell me their stats?

iGCSE: 7A* 3A
AS level: all As
A2: Predicted 5A*
BMAT: 5.9, 6.6 4A

Look up the grade requirements in imperial's website, as long as you meet the minimum requirements, it is fine
Also, have you guys seen that we all get iPad Mini's? :awesome:
Original post by usycool1
Also, have you guys seen that we all get iPad Mini's? :awesome:

yes literally so cool!
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask, im a bit confused cuz for those who got the email titled "confirmation email to A100 student" It says uni starts Monday 5th but on the imperial app and on the website it says 3rd. Im not gonna be staying in halls so is my first day the 5th? (cuz i know students move into halls on 3rd)

Thanks a lot in advance! :smile:
I sent Imperial an email and for those who are also confused basically on the 3rd and 4th there are events which are optional but 5th you hav to come in cuz thats when the course starts.
Original post by Master219
I sent Imperial an email and for those who are also confused basically on the 3rd and 4th there are events which are optional but 5th you hav to come in cuz thats when the course starts.

Are you not living in the student accommodation?
Original post by DCMed96
Are you not living in the student accommodation?

Nah, living with family in a house not too far from imperial.
Original post by fsharif96
Pakistan. What about you?

Hi! I'm a Malaysian who is thinking about applying to Imperial College to study medicine :biggrin: May I know your stats (BMAT score especially)? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by DCMed96
Malaysia

Hi! I'm a Malaysian who is thinking about applying to Imperial College to study medicine :biggrin: May I know your stats (BMAT score especially)? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by yongfai97

5.9,6.6, 4A
let me know if you have any more questions!
Original post by DCMed96
5.9,6.6, 4A
let me know if you have any more questions!

Thank you so much!
I'm studying at an A-Level college in Malaysia named KYUEM, but the college records show that very few alumni actually got into Imperial to study medicine. And that makes me unsure if I stand a chance to enter Imperial's Medical School even if that is one of my dream schools :frown:
May I know which 3other medical schools you applied to?
Original post by yongfai97
Thank you so much!
I'm studying at an A-Level college in Malaysia named KYUEM, but the college records show that very few alumni actually got into Imperial to study medicine. And that makes me unsure if I stand a chance to enter Imperial's Medical School even if that is one of my dream schools :frown:
May I know which 3other medical schools you applied to?

Dont worry, if you have goood stats they will accept you, believe in yourself!
I applied to Uof Cambridge, Birmingham, cardiff.
Original post by DCMed96
Dont worry, if you have goood stats they will accept you, believe in yourself!
I applied to Uof Cambridge, Birmingham, cardiff.

I'm applying to Cardiff too! But there'll be some uncertainties as I don't know what I'll get for BMAT :frown:
Reply 239
Are there any graduates that can share their bmat scores please? i heard Imperial only have 20-25 places for graduate applicants so was wondering what kind of scores successful applicants have. Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest