The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of reading accommodation flexibility

Hi i m international student got an offer for masters degree in university of reading. If i applied for university ensuite accommodation do i have freedom to come late night anytime i want and also am i permitted to bring my girl to my room for a stay or in the day or should i go to private flatmates?? Plz hlp
Original post by Ajtron09
Hi i m international student got an offer for masters degree in university of reading. If i applied for university ensuite accommodation do i have freedom to come late night anytime i want and also am i permitted to bring my girl to my room for a stay or in the day or should i go to private flatmates?? Plz hlp

Hi Ajtron09,
Firstly congratulations on your offer and look forward to welcoming you to the University! :smile:

You have 24/7 access to your Halls of Residence and can enter or leave the premises at any time you wish. You are also allowed to bring visitors to your halls of residence providing they are not staying in your accommodation for several consecutive days (there will be rules given regarding this in your welcome pack once you check-in) :smile:

I hope this helps.

Mark
2nd Year Accounting and Management
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you mark
Original post by Ajtron09
Thank you mark

No problem, I hope you enjoy the halls of residence :smile: