The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Changing foundation courses

Hi,

Recently, I got accepted at QMUL for Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (Engineering 4 Year) (HHX1). However, after I read more into the modules I will be studying, I felt it would be better suited for my degree choice for me to study Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (Biological Sciences 4 Year) (CCX1). Is it possible to make this change and will this be frowned upon by the university?

Thanks!

Sayori.
Reply 1
Original post by Sayori
Hi,

Recently, I got accepted at QMUL for Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (Engineering 4 Year) (HHX1). However, after I read more into the modules I will be studying, I felt it would be better suited for my degree choice for me to study Science and Engineering Foundation Programme (Biological Sciences 4 Year) (CCX1). Is it possible to make this change and will this be frowned upon by the university?

Thanks!

Sayori.

As far as I know, the Biological science SEFP is full, based on the fact it closed for entries before clearing ended. But give the SBCS office a ring and see if they would allow you to transfer. I'm doing the biological science SEFP so if you do manage to transfer I'll see you there :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending