Original post by Salamandastron
feel like bursting into tears :rofl:

havent labelled my sources

oh great

:shot:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
scratty.

like yknow when there are so many things bouncing around in ur small squishy head and u just want to scratch them all out.

no?

ill stop posting now :toofunny:

apologise for these posts, am unessecarily stressing myself out bc despite doing 3000 words for history, 4 pieces for portfolio 1, 7 A3 pages for portfolio 2 and 32 pages in my sketchbook as well as an A2 canvas im still convinced i havent done enough

cos i havvnnnneeetnnkdfjgjfdgfk

argggh
Reply 7322
Brain wont let me sleep, so ****ing annoying because I'm knackered, been out all day and been sleepy for half of it and now that I'm actually in bed suddenly I can't sleep like wtf...
-__-

scratty.

like yknow when there are so many things bouncing around in ur small squishy head and u just want to scratch them all out.

no?

ill stop posting now :toofunny:

apologise for these posts, am unessecarily stressing myself out bc despite doing 3000 words for history, 4 pieces for portfolio 1, 7 A3 pages for portfolio 2 and 32 pages in my sketchbook as well as an A2 canvas im still convinced i havent done enough

cos i havvnnnneeetnnkdfjgjfdgfk

argggh

Gguuurrrrlllll :eek4: :eek3: :eek2: :eek: chill you've done way way more than enough have a chill day tomorrow and watch TV and eat pringles and popcorn bc I haven't done that much work in my life and i turned out fine :biggrin:... i think :hmmmm:

Reading your post just about gave me a panic attack calm down :lol: youve done too much and you'll be fine I promise. Just chill ok? <3
I am feeling worried and sad.
why can't i go to sleep
this headache is killing my head :angry:
time to take some pills :cute:
I don't think I'm okay and I'm not sure why I'm not; I thought I was happy but the mind doesn't let go of some things. I want to be okay and I want someone to tell me everything will be okay and I want them to mean it. :cry:
I'm feeling great, preparing for the start of College. I'm not sure what to do or prepare, I can't do much because I don't have my timetable. I just want to get to work already :V
Original post by z33
Brain wont let me sleep, so ****ing annoying because I'm knackered, been out all day and been sleepy for half of it and now that I'm actually in bed suddenly I can't sleep like wtf...
-__-

Gguuurrrrlllll :eek4: :eek3: :eek2: :eek: chill you've done way way more than enough have a chill day tomorrow and watch TV and eat pringles and popcorn bc I haven't done that much work in my life and i turned out fine :biggrin:... i think :hmmmm:
Reading your post just about gave me a panic attack calm down :lol: youve done too much and you'll be fine I promise. Just chill ok? <3

hope u got to sleep ok z :hugs:
and lol lmao :lol: sorry for stressing u :rofl: and i cant bc i would feel too guilty :redface:
and u turned out more than fine :slap: briiigghhhttoonnn :dance:
ill try :cube:
YAY cos I finished my report
Not YAY because I got my dad to proof read it and there is now so much red pen on it that I can't see my actual report :bawling:
you could conquer it before the dye I bet, what colour is it?

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
YAY cos I finished my reportNot YAY because I got my dad to proof read it and there is now so much red pen on it that I can't see my actual report :bawling:

Awww that does sound pretty miserable, could be worse, could have an asian dad :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hard to distinguish from reality sometimes but meh meh

'surely they cant be scary anymore because they are just dreams' :lol:

:lol:

k then

also here's hoping im allowed to drop biology cos done no biology for 6 weeks :afraid:

well they cant force me to take it so ermmmm....
Original post by ForestShadow
you could conquer it before the dye I bet, what colour is it?

Awww that does sound pretty miserable, could be worse, could have an asian dad :lol:

my dad is so strict
he might as well be asian
:erm:
I’m feeling confused?
I don't know who really I am?
I just ............ I have a lot of goals? And I have a lot of questions about Creation? A bout ……….
But right now......... I’m trying so hard to achieve my goals……………… and I do not care about my questions anymore !
Do I have any grammatically mistakes? My English is not that well !
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink:
np :hugs:
aww :console: one day mayb :daydreaming:

Spoiler

:goodnight: TSR v tired! Lots of work to wake up to in morning :frown:

:wink:
Youre so kind!! :hugs:
Oooh Freezer looks forward to that! :yep:
And Freezer is happier today! Angry with the college (shall explain later) but yeah. Got my results at last!

Spoiler

Does anyone else have constant anxiety to the point where they feel they just can't take it anymore
That person is not a friend to you, okay Pokémontrainer? Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking otherwise, they said they cared but you know they don't, they are far too cagey. :emo:

On the plus side, I know exactly who I can trust and talk to now, I'm so glad my friendships are stronger than ever. I'm just annoyed at some people, and their tainted perceptions of what friendship means.
Reply 7336
Annoyed that @CoolCavy keeps writing on my wall and I have no way of replying :shakecane:
Reply 7337
hope u got to sleep ok z :hugs:
and lol lmao :lol: sorry for stressing u :rofl: and i cant bc i would feel too guilty :redface:
and u turned out more than fine :slap: briiigghhhttoonnn :dance:
ill try :cube:

<33333 gurl theres nothing to feel guilty about :hugs:
Eeekekvneivngksockr im so excited im gonna die :lol:
<3 :smile:
Reply 7338
Original post by Reue
Annoyed that @CoolCavy keeps writing on my wall and I have no way of replying :shakecane:

Literally me but I just write on my own wall and then people vm me and ask why im talking to myself :lol:
Reply 7339

Highkey dying

Latest