The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
Annoyed that @CoolCavy keeps writing on my wall and I have no way of replying :shakecane:

Original post by z33
Literally me but I just write on my own wall and then people vm me and ask why im talking to myself :lol:

Im sorry guys :lol:
im still trying to get the confidence to open them again, i could just do the contact thing but it is a faff so :redface:
plus VMs are realllllyyy time consuming :rofl:
and ppl stalk them :ninja:
and i feel delicate and fragile :emo: :nopity:
i will open them again soon :colondollar:

--------------

Nervooouuuss

meh :redface:

dont really want to see everyone again after a lovely 6 week absence :lazy:

and if everything goes well and im not dead then in 8 months there will be no more school :eek:

ever :eek3:

Original post by z33
Highkey dying

we are still in sync :eek:

:afraid:
Original post by z33

Highkey dying

:console:
I feel okay. Life's good :smile:
Reply 7343
Original post by CoolCavy
Im sorry guys :lol:
im still trying to get the confidence to open them again, i could just do the contact thing but it is a faff so :redface:
plus VMs are realllllyyy time consuming :rofl:
and ppl stalk them :ninja:
and i feel delicate and fragile :emo: :nopity:
i will open them again soon :colondollar:

PM me instead yo, I think I can reply to those.. not really sure tbh :s
Reply 7344
Original post by z33
Literally me but I just write on my own wall and then people vm me and ask why im talking to myself :lol:

The pain is real
Original post by Reue
PM me instead yo, I think I can reply to those.. not really sure tbh :s

Will do Reue :cube:
Original post by Salamandastron
head hurts and tired of life

Actually the same.

Anxiety all day every day. :/ Wish my brain would just piss off. LOL WHEN I WAS TYPING BRAIN MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTED IT TO BRIAN XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just made a post but it never appeared.:hmmm: How strange. Anyway. I was going to say that I am very stressed about something *cough* someone *cough* and I'd like to do a big post about it to get it off my chest, but I can't be bothered even thinking about it - it's that stressful emotionally for me:dong: Can anyone relate? Something bothers you so much but it just EXHAUSTS you so much that even thinking about it in order to write about it becomes so undesirable:sigh::dong::yawn: Maybe later:dong:

Spoiler

Mmmh not sure. I had a both a great and a bad day I guess :lol: Finally could not see someone I had to see today :sigh: but hopefully soon :h:

Also I think I had a productive day :jive:

And I made something totally crazy yesterday and only just realised how crazy it was :eek:

Anyyyyyyyway I am quite happy and quite sad which makes me .. Sappy ? I like that word, I should TM it :ninja:
got so many random stares out in public.
i cried :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Spoiler

Mmmh not sure. I had a both a great and a bad day I guess :lol: Finally could not see someone I had to see today :sigh: but hopefully soon :h:

Also I think I had a productive day :jive:

And I made something totally crazy yesterday and only just realised how crazy it was :eek:

Anyyyyyyyway I am quite happy and quite sad which makes me .. Sappy ? I like that word, I should TM it :ninja:

I like your imagination.. sappy :smile:
Original post by ak143244
I like your imagination.. sappy :smile:

Thank you :mmm: :mmm:
Original post by z33

Highkey dying

D'awww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great because: I got a sky blue ringbinder, creams for my skin, http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-downshifter-6-ladies-running-shoes-271488?colcode=27148802 new trainers :wink:

Crip because: I am feeling :s-smilie: again (headache - queasy) and am really hungry and a bit peed off because the woman at the till forgot to take the tag off my new trainers and overpriced us by £2 :unimpressed:
I have literally no idea!
I feel good but not good too.
Idk :tongue:
Reply 7355
Craving ice cream and paracetamol
i want to kill my dad so bad
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Noooo! :console:
Whats happened Cheese?

What's he done this time? :colonhash:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dads throw away 70hrs of effort like that in an instant, Im sure your report was great :colone:

Latest