Scroll to see replies

Original post by candymonster
I don't know what to write in the bio

Please someone write a good one for me

I'll copy paste it

I'm a young luscious male with ragining hormones

I don't want to write that though

I want to come off more humble and less hormonal

Do not write I am a luscious male with raging hormones, the girls will think you are only after sex. Which to be fair you probably are, but they don't need to know that.

I read one guys profile which only had 'no nutters or psychos please', you could write that.
why are you using tinder? you will find *the* worst girls possible on there. or none.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Do not write I am a luscious male with raging hormones, the girls will think you are only after sex. Which to be fair you probably are, but they don't need to know that.

I read one guys profile which only had 'no nutters or psychos please', you could write that.

I need something rather positive to write :h:
Original post by sleepysnooze
why are you using tinder? you will find *the* worst girls possible on there. or none.

Elaborate further
if you are this timid then anything people write here won't suit you and it will look fake af
Elaborate further

...what do you want me to tell you? the girls on there are using tinder purely to find a hook up, meaning that, seeing as they're not going to be using it drunk, they will most likely *not* find you attractive unless you're a 10. that's different to finding them at a night club where their bar is a lot lower based on their beer goggles.
Original post by Bananapeeler
if you are this timid then anything people write here won't suit you and it will look fake af

No, I just need someone with experience with this thing as I have zero experience. You need experience in everything these days. :u:
...what do you want me to tell you? the girls on there are using tinder purely to find a hook up, meaning that, seeing as they're not going to be using it drunk, they will most likely *not* find you attractive unless you're a 10. that's different to finding them at a night club where their bar is a lot lower based on their beer goggles.

I'm a 10, son. :wink:

I like the purely looking for a hook up part :biggrin:
I'm a 10, son. :wink:

I like the purely looking for a hook up part :biggrin:

nah you ain't - I'm not saying you can't succeed - I'm just telling you that tinder's not the place

what a load of sh*t. Me and my boyfriend met each other on tinder and that was like over a year ago. We spoke a lot before that and my friend is married to someone she met on tinder. It can happen.*
Original post by DanielleT192
what a load of sh*t. Me and my boyfriend met each other on tinder and that was like over a year ago. We spoke a lot before that and my friend is married to someone she met on tinder. It can happen.*

oh wow, so you are representative of tinder as a whole with this anecdote? reeeally? :lol: ***** please.
Don't use Tinder. It is utterly sh*te.
oh wow, so you are representative of tinder as a whole with this anecdote? reeeally? :lol: ***** please.

what I'm saying is not everyone goes on tinder for that purpose, since that's what you're practically saying. I know a lot of people who are/were the same.*

The ones just looking for hook ups aren't representative of tinder as a whole either.
How about you write:

Couldn't think of a bio so I resorted to TSR. Tragic.
Original post by Katarvi
The ones just looking for hook ups aren't representative of tinder as a whole either.

oh yeah? so who are the representatives?
How long were you speaking on there for before going on your first date?
Also do you tell your friends and family that you met on tinder?
Original post by DanielleT192
Reply 18
"I **** on the first date."
Original post by Pinkberry_y
How long were you speaking on there for before going on your first date?
Also do you tell your friends and family that you met on tinder?

Probably about 2 or 3 months before I met him. I'd been on a few dates with other guys prior as well and yeah the people who are close to me know where we met :smile:

I mean it's probably not the best dating app (idk though it's the first one I've used) but at least if you're there to date you know you're attracted to them in some way and you can spend however long you want to talk to them.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending