The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton refuses to acknowledge Armenian genocide as a genocide

Scroll to see replies

Original post by remiremi
Hillary has lots of experience with bombing innocents, look at Libya

And Donald Trump has no political experience. He's an outsider assuming that radical change is easily achievable, chances are that he will get into office and be unable to accomplish anything whatsoever
Reply 21
Original post by alevelstresss
yes

Will you admit that Hillary should be criticised, regardless of whether Trump is worse or not? That is the heart of the issue, but you tried to deflect criticism away from Hillary by making this about Trump.
Reply 22
Original post by OyVey
Genocides of goyim that Jews were involved in rarely do..

You do know about the Jewish involvement in the Armenian genocide right?

Of course not. Such a thing is anti-semetic!

How stupid are we?

Genocide is something reserved only for the Jews.. questioning it is a crime.

Yes of course, it's not like people acknowledge Stalin's mass crimes against humanity, or Pol Pot's huge slaughters /s
I think refusing to acknowledge something is preferable to wanting to bomb innocent people:

skip to 1:39

[video="youtube;WWiaYQUV2oM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM[/video]

What about both, Hillary has both.
You appear to have neglected economics, energy, trade, international relations, gun control, anti-terror stance, diplomacy, equality in society, etc..

ALL of which Hillary Clinton's policies are vastly more developed - regardless of whether you agree with them or not.

Eh, congress will make sure nothing ever happens in America. Its good at that. Democracy is remarkably good at preserving the status quo which is funny considering how much the springtime of nations shook up Europe.

She's a career politician. It literally is her job to appear as such. Hilary represents the status quo and Trump represents the disillusioned. They really are such caricatures that if they appeared in fiction it wouldn't be amiss. I wont talk on who has better economic and social policies etc because I don't feel qualified but I feel confident in saying that America wont change so radically over the course of 4 years and if I'm wrong then the world will be such a different place that this post will be totally forgotten.
Original post by KingBradly
Will you admit that Hillary should be criticised, regardless of whether Trump is worse or not? That is the heart of the issue, but you tried to deflect criticism away from Hillary by making this about Trump.

obviously I would, but criticism of Clinton doesn't make Trump more reputable
And Donald Trump has no political experience. He's an outsider assuming that radical change is easily achievable, chances are that he will get into office and be unable to accomplish anything whatsoever

Alright, that's an interesting point about experience.

Would you rather have Adolf Eichmann running the death camp or Leni Riefenstahl?
Original post by TercioOfParma
Alright, that's an interesting point about experience.

Would you rather have Adolf Eichmann running the death camp or Leni Riefenstahl?

irrelevant attempt to derail the topic, clinton will get more done solely based on her experience, trump probably wouldn't even finish half of his stupid wall
irrelevant attempt to derail the topic, clinton will get more done solely based on her experience, trump probably wouldn't even finish half of his stupid wall

Please answer the question. It's not an attempt to derail. I simply want to get an idea if you would want the experienced or inexperienced person running the death machine.

What I get from your answer is you'd choose Eichmann.
Please answer the question. It's not an attempt to derail. I simply want to get an idea if you would want the experienced or inexperienced person running the death machine.

What I get from your answer is you'd choose Eichmann.

drop this assumptive, tangential argument style, I know it might be the only way you feel you can discredit me, but its off topic and boring
drop this assumptive, tangential argument style, I know it might be the only way you feel you can discredit me, but its off topic and boring

I don't want to discredit you, I want a goddam answer. You are using experience in this case as a positive, so from that I get the impression you would choose Eichmann. However, you still haven't answered the question, so I am only going off of the evidence that you have provided me to make an educated prediction.

I could, of course, be wrong.
Original post by Copperknickers
Of course she does. Apparently the world's only superpower doesn't have quite enough power to be able to afford slightly offending the world's 8th most populous Muslim country with the 15th largest military expenditure.

You mean the NATO buffer state that borders both Europe and the Middle East?
I don't want to discredit you, I want a goddam answer. You are using experience in this case as a positive, so from that I get the impression you would choose Eichmann. However, you still haven't answered the question, so I am only going off of the evidence that you have provided me to make an educated prediction.

I could, of course, be wrong.

Experience in politics is entirely different in experience at running death camps.

You'll have your answer once you acknowledge the irrelevance and absurdity of your derailment.
oy vey
goyim knows
shut it down
Experience in politics is entirely different in experience at running death camps.

You'll have your answer once you acknowledge the irrelevance and absurdity of your derailment.

It's not absurdity when we're talking about bombing innocent civilians.
Reply 35
obviously I would, but criticism of Clinton doesn't make Trump more reputable

You are the one who brought up Trump.
Original post by KingBradly
You are the one who brought up Trump.

Yeah because its a choice between two people. When you consider the benefits and cons of either, Clinton comes massively on top.

Nitpicking individual things that Clinton may have done does not negate this fact.

Nitpicking individual things that Clinton may have done does not negate this fact.

Just out of curiosity, are you capable of criticising Hillary without mentioning Donald?
Original post by lawyer3c
Just out of curiosity, are you capable of criticising Hillary without mentioning Donald?

Who isn't? There is sooo much to choose from.
Reply 39
Yeah because its a choice between two people. When you consider the benefits and cons of either, Clinton comes massively on top.

Pointing out that Hillary denies a genocide and has aided mass bombings of civilians is "nitpicking"? It's because increasingly clear that you are devoid of morality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending