Reply 41
Original post by WoodyMKC
OP is in to rustle Jimmies :mmm:

What does that mean?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnnaR11
What does that mean?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your Jimmies are rustled, you're displeased. If you purposely rustle someone's Jimmies, you set out to make them feel displeased/annoyed with what you've said.

You could have googled it and found out by the time you wrote that and waited for my reply :lol:
Reply 43
If your Jimmies are rustled, you're displeased. If you purposely rustle someone's Jimmies, you set out to make them feel displeased/annoyed with what you've said.

You could have googled it and found out by the time you wrote that and waited for my reply :lol:

Just wanted a cheeky reply off you really. Wheyyy x
Original post by AnnaR11
Just wanted a cheeky reply off you really. Wheyyy x

You have made Woody do a little smile. Well done you :top:
Reply 45
Original post by Princepieman
How do you know? Have you surveyed the many billions of people out there?

Statements like this on this site are what make me annoyed, people speaking on behalf of whole ethnic groups so nonchalantly like the people within these groups aren't all different and have differing experiences, feature preferences, different childhoods..

So many things go into what you find attractive don't try to lump everyone into a sweeping statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly there does seem to be mounting evidence that in general Asian Oriental girls are not very attracted to black men -

http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

plus the fact that even in a multicultral city like London, Black/Asian couples are pretty rare. Sometimes you can actually go to oxford street/Leicester square with hundreds/Thousands of people walking by and not see such a couple all day.

I used to sometimes try and chat up Asain girls [I'm Black], ...and a very small percentage seemed attracted, there are some though ....but often they are scared about being disowned by their families if they get with a black guy. I had an Asain female friend once, she kinda confessed she fancied me, she also said her parents told her if she ever got with a black person they would disown her. Last I heard of her she was with a white guy..

Actually I would say that graph by okcupid is pretty accurate in general and ties in pretty well with my real life experiences.

I've actually previously done a lot of research on this and did find various statistics... I guess I have too much spare time on my hands.

around 50% of white girls are attracted to black men or have been attracted to black men[10% margin of error],

our actual market though is like 30% MAX,
this is because whilst some women are BBC curious ...when it gets crunch time ..they won't actually go through and date a black guy. Sorta like how some people are Bi - Curious ...but won't actually take that final step.

around 1 in 5 white women has dated a black guy [or 20%]. I got this from two independent sources and averaged the result. tbh the results of each study were reasonably close.

basically if black guy went out and hit on 100 single random white women I would generally expect no more than 60 max to display atleast some attraction.

really though he only has a real shot @ punnani with around 30 max.

If the black guy screens his targets first. eg: only approaches in an R n B club where a larger proportion of white women are going to harbor attraction for black men ..then his results will improve
Reply 46
You have made Woody do a little smile. Well done you :top:

I'll take that! x
Original post by AnnaR11
I'll take that! x

What made you want a reply off me anyway :giggle:
Reply 48
Get a Room guys...
Original post by ANM775
Sadly there does seem to be mounting evidence that in general Asian Oriental girls are not very attracted to black men -

http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

plus the fact that even in a multicultral city like London, Black/Asian couples are pretty rare. Sometimes you can actually go to oxford street/Leicester square with hundreds/Thousands of people walking by and not see such a couple all day.

I used to sometimes try and chat up Asain girls [I'm Black], ...and a very small percentage seemed attracted, there are some though ....but often they are scared about being disowned by their families if they get with a black guy. I had an Asain female friend once, she kinda confessed she fancied me, she also said her parents told her if she ever got with a black person they would disown her. Last I heard of her she was with a white guy..

Actually I would say that graph by okcupid is pretty accurate in general and ties in pretty well with my real life experiences.

I've actually previously done a lot of research on this and did find various statistics... I guess I have too much spare time on my hands.

around 50% of white girls are attracted to black men or have been attracted to black men[10% margin of error],

our actual market though is like 30% MAX,
this is because whilst some women are BBC curious ...when it gets crunch time ..they won't actually go through and date a black guy. Sorta like how some people are Bi - Curious ...but won't actually take that final step.

around 1 in 5 white women has dated a black guy [or 20%]. I got this from two independent sources and averaged the result. tbh the results of each study were reasonably close.

basically if black guy went out and hit on 100 single random white women I would generally expect no more than 60 max to display atleast some attraction.

really though he only has a real shot @ punnani with around 30 max.

If the black guy screens his targets first. eg: only approaches in an R n B club where a larger proportion of white women are going to harbor attraction for black men ..then his results will improve

I was waiting for someone to post OkC stats, as if they're the be all and end all.

You are correct about the motivations for the relative small occurrence of black-asian relationships, but it's certainly NOT a measure of attractiveness towards others.

The rest of your post is pretty much wishy-washy pseudoscience. 'BBC curious' LOL.

All I'm saying is, it is pointless to talk about ethnicity wide trends as they'll vary based on so many things that you haven't accounted for (you have accounted for a few but there are a myriad more), and as such 'black men do this', or 'white and asian girls do this' is beyond meaningless a statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stinglikeabee
As a guy seeing black guys dating girls of all types and most girls these days having a preference for black men i want to know what black men do differently which makes them more succesful with women in comparison with men of other races ???? P.s do not say ******** like they have big packages.

The myth of BBC....Big Black Cock

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending