The Student Room Group

How to choose university with high-level Cyber Security or CS teaching standard in UK

Hey guys, I’ve got a problem whether university should I choose for postgraduate study on cyber security. I’m a senior in China and I have few ideas about which university to select if studying cyber security or information security(computer science is also acceptable). My options are follows: University of Bristol, University of Edinburgh, Kings college London and University of Birmingham. Help me if you know anything about any university of these and I would really appreciate for your help!
doesn't matter about where the degree comes from, if you're doing a master's you must be proactive planning your future after you leave study. for example, most Information Security courses will help you gain industry-accredited qualifications in cyber security
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
doesn't matter about where the degree comes from, if you're doing a master's you must be proactive planning your future after you leave study. for example, most Information Security courses will help you gain industry-accredited qualifications in cyber security

thx for ur reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending