The Student Room Group

My Results!!

I'm studying RHS Level 3 in horticulture, which is equivalent to another A-level. I just received my results this morning for the first two exams with commendations in both - hooray!

6 more exams to go over the next 12 months but this is a brilliant first step :biggrin: I'm well chuffed.

I passed the GCSE equivalent last year.
Thank you.
Original post by Vividly clear
Thank you.

No no, thank you :biggrin:
Well done!!! :woo:
Yay llongyfarchiadau!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Ooh horticulture, sounds interesting:h:
Well done bud
Original post by iEthan
Well done!!! :woo:

Original post by citibankrec
Well done bud

Original post by IKEAPanda37
Yay llongyfarchiadau!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Ooh horticulture, sounds interesting:h:

Thanks everyone! Yeah, it's a great course, it covers everything from plant biology to accurate surveys through to design etc. It's the most diverse and in depth subject I've studied.
Original post by Captain Jack
I'm studying RHS Level 3 in horticulture, which is equivalent to another A-level. I just received my results this morning for the first two exams with commendations in both - hooray!

6 more exams to go over the next 12 months but this is a brilliant first step :biggrin: I'm well chuffed.

Congratulations! Totally deserved.

Lucky there were no questions on wild flowers.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8

W00t! :smile:
Well done! Congratulations ❤️❤️👍🏼 May you be granted with more success in the years to come. ☺️
Original post by The Learn Ranger
Congratulations! Totally deserved.

Lucky there were no questions on wild flowers.

I'm just hoping for a question on Orchis insectifera - the only one I know :lol:
Thanks everyone! Yeah, it's a great course, it covers everything from plant biology to accurate surveys through to design etc. It's the most diverse and in depth subject I've studied.

Cool. :clap2: Do you want to work in that area? Some sort of horticulturalist?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Cool. :clap2: Do you want to work in that area? Some sort of horticulturalist?

Thanks! I want to stay in online publishing, youth and education for my job, but as a hobby I would like to design gardens for people. A bit like painting but with plants! :smile:
Thanks! I want to stay in online publishing, youth and education for my job, but as a hobby I would like to design gardens for people. A bit like painting but with plants! :smile:

That sounds lovely. I love gardens!
Congratulations! Best of luck in further ambitions :smile:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Well done! Congratulations ❤️❤️👍🏼 May you be granted with more success in the years to come. ☺️

Original post by AnnaRainbows
Congratulations! Best of luck in further ambitions :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:

Original post by Fullofsurprises
That sounds lovely. I love gardens!

Yeah, as the UK continues to get warmer people will start to want to spend more and more time in them too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest