The Student Room Group

Do NOT get in a relationship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FightToWin
If you ask her and she says no do you have to just hold it in? Or do you have to go to another room or do you just do it anyway so many questions

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive never asked her to fart...? I just fart and hold the blanket over her head so she cant escape it.
I have no idea but thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

well this was helpful...lol
I read all that.

You arent ready for a relationship and what it involves or at least you arent ready for one with this person becayse you are incompatible.
Benefits have to outweigh the disadvantages and in this instance they do not.
Least you realised that quickly.

Try again in a few years when your outlook might have changed.
Enjoy being single.
Original post by 0to100
I just fart and hold the blanket over her head so she cant escape it.

#relationshipgoals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 999tigger
I read all that.

You arent ready for a relationship and what it involves or at least you arent ready for one with this person becayse you are incompatible.
Benefits have to outweigh the disadvantages and in this instance they do not.
Least you realised that quickly.

Try again in a few years when your outlook might have changed.
Enjoy being single.

oh hush we're still together, thanks for playing though :kiss:
I've got charm.
I charmed her back :tong:

so... /thread
#relationshipgoals

Posted from TSR Mobile

hehe cheers bruv. everyones gt ups and downs you know but this girl is a keeper omfd. From making her inhale my farts to her forgiving my temper. ANd her being fit enough for me to forgive her annoying behaviour lol One day at a time though.
Original post by 0to100
oh hush we're still together, thanks for playing though :kiss:

Oh I thought you said you broke up, must have missed where you got back together again. Am sure its all well deserved, enjoy.
Original post by 999tigger
Oh I thought you said you broke up, must have missed where you got back together again. Am sure its all well deserved, enjoy.

:erm: k, thx, nite.
Reply 69
Original post by 0to100
From the outside perspective she is yea but it's also just a nagging need that I feel to announce whatever I am doing so she DOESN'T freak out you know what I mean?

Yeah but that's not normal . My bf was like your gf and he quickly became super possessive, and paranoid, and I'm lucky I got out when I did because he's just batshit crazy. From what you say, your gf really doesn't sounds like she wants a healthy relationship, like honestly everything you say she does/says is concerning !
She might be a borderline. Research BPD and decide if she acts like that from an objective standpoint. Trust me though, you really don't want to have a relationship with a borderline.
Original post by 0to100
I've got charm.
I charmed her back :tong:

so... /thread

Wasn't this ****ing ****boy just ranting on about how crappy she pretty much is, but as soon as she breaks up with him he wants her back. The games this one is playing smh, immature. See girls, I just made a thread about guys wanting what they can't have- they just love the games. Stay away from ****tards like this, don't be like his foolish girl. Perfect for eachother .
Original post by xobeauty
Wasn't this ****ing ****boy just ranting on about how crappy she pretty much is, but as soon as she breaks up with him he wants her back. The games this one is playing smh, immature. See girls, I just made a thread about guys wanting what they can't have- they just love the games. Stay away from ****tards like this, don't be like his foolish girl. Perfect for eachother .

When a partner turns you into a codependent, it becomes incredibly difficult to live without them, even if you want out.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Relationship? What Pokemon is that?

You'l find one soon. Just wait until you meet sexasaurus and if your lucky squirtle
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
When a partner turns you into a codependent, it becomes incredibly difficult to live without them, even if you want out.

How's it difficult ....
Original post by xobeauty
How's it difficult ....

Because you're emotionally dependent on their dependence on you. Without it, you have nothing to base your self worth on. Your self respect has already been destroyed by the time you're codependent, and so you require them to feel normal and not terrible. You won't be happy as a codependent, though. It's not healthy.
The problem isn't that you're in a relationship, its that you are in a relationship with an overbearing person

we're not all like that. find someone else. or just man up and tell her that you don't have to tell her every little thing. or... just don't say anything. stay silent the next time she nags you with questions.
whats she going to do - leave you if you don't answer?
if she does, would that really be so terrible?
why do people not know what their options are in a relationship?!
shes your girlfriend, not your master!

Because you're emotionally dependent on their dependence on you. Without it, you have nothing to base your self worth on. Your self respect has already been destroyed by the time you're codependent, and so you require them to feel normal and not terrible. You won't be happy as a codependent, though. It's not healthy.

Don't even worry about @xobeauty, she's gassing extra hard because she knows I ignored her vile posts :h: SHe'd never say the things she is saying if she knew I could see and easily respond!!!! :congrats:

Anyway, she definitely doesn't have BPD, I might have been overreacting with my OP. It's how she makes me feel I specifically said she is not abusive nor demanding. Read the op folks!
Original post by indigofox
You'l find one soon. Just wait until you meet sexasaurus and if your lucky squirtle

lolwow...
Original post by yungaheartz
The problem isn't that you're in a relationship, its that you are in a relationship with an overbearing person

we're not all like that. find someone else. or just man up and tell her that you don't have to tell her every little thing. or... just don't say anything. stay silent the next time she nags you with questions.
whats she going to do - leave you if you don't answer?
if she does, would that really be so terrible?
why do people not know what their options are in a relationship?!
shes your girlfriend, not your master!

:facepalm:omg pls read the op and the latest posts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending