The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AenigmaFx
Hahah yes assessmentday. They are long indeed, im just struggling on time at the moment.

I replied to your message mate :smile:. Forgot to say All the best of luck though :smile:
Original post by alexjones1994
I replied to your message mate :smile:. Forgot to say All the best of luck though :smile:

Thanks, you too!
More info for Greenhill applicants that I wanted to share:

"
Dear (me), Greenhill aim to take on 12 summer interns each year, then aim to offer 7 of them permanent positions to begin the following year. Kind regards,Greenhill Recruitment"
Original post by Dante991
More info for Greenhill applicants that I wanted to share:

"
Dear (me), Greenhill aim to take on 12 summer interns each year, then aim to offer 7 of them permanent positions to begin the following year. Kind regards,Greenhill Recruitment"

Do you know when we should expect to hear back?
By the way, I had completely forgot about this until now but you can get a 15% discount on the psychometric test packages by using the discount code at www.canarywharfian.co.uk/psychometric-tests

Job Test Prep - use CanaryWharfian
Graduate Monkey - use canarywharfianmonkeypack2016
Assessment Day - use canarywharfian

Posted from TSR Mobile
how much time it took you to receive tests from CS after sending off application?
Original post by torres657
how much time it took you to receive tests from CS after sending off application?

About a day I think.
Does anyone else's AssessmentDay not show your percentile scores?
Original post by alexjones1994
Assessment day? I had 30 in 30 so long. Get them done but always make stupid mistakes and average out in 95th percentile. 5% people smarter than me ffs

How can you be so good? Please help me ahah
did anyone here do KPMG tests? verbal cubiks ones?
Original post by Dante991
More info for Greenhill applicants that I wanted to share:"Dear (me), Greenhill aim to take on 12 summer interns each year, then aim to offer 7 of them permanent positions to begin the following year. Kind regards,Greenhill Recruitment"

Damn, 12? How many do you think applied, it being a boutique and all?
Original post by bolt16
did anyone here do KPMG tests? verbal cubiks ones?

It's solid mate, rock solid
is DB Test automatic ?
Original post by savonarola
is DB Test automatic ?

They do a quick screening for a day or so
Should I put all the address part at the top of the cover letter or shall I just skip it? It seems pretty useless on an online application.
What are the best summer internship alternatives to BBs and Boutiques?
Reply 1056
Original post by Broocklyn

Non BB IBs
Reply 1057
Original post by Kiwith
Should I put all the address part at the top of the cover letter or shall I just skip it? It seems pretty useless on an online application.

I skip it personally
How can you be so good? Please help me ahah

Practise is the key :biggrin:

there are so many more non BB banks than BB banks ....

Quick Reply