The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Who's studying Psychology at BCU for Sept 2016 entry??

Hi i was just wondering who was going to be studying psychology starting in september 2016!!! :smile:
Hi! I'm gonna be studying psychology this September and am really looking forward to it! Have you been to see the university?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Turtledove12
Hi! I'm gonna be studying psychology this September and am really looking forward to it! Have you been to see the university?

Hi! Same i'm excited but also nervous at the same time. Yeah i went to the open day and the applicant day. What about you? :smile:
Yes I went to the applicant open day and loved it. Will keep an eye out for you in September! :smile:
Yes I went to the applicant open day and loved it. Will keep an eye out for you in September! :smile:

I found the mock lecture so interesting... i wanted it to carry on. I will look out for you too :smile: . I'm guessing that BCU is your first choice?

Hiya, I was just wondering whether you had done all the enrollment? Hopefully see you in September 😀
Original post by megan98williams
Hiya, I was just wondering whether you had done all the enrollment? Hopefully see you in September 😀

Not yet, my applicant portal still says pending.
Hey, guys i'm also doing this course just got an email stating I have to choose 1 module for term 2 either parapsychology or parapsychology. any advice which one is better, more interesting or which one's did you choose. thanks

Thats werid... hopefully it will work soon if not i would email the enrollment team they replied to me really quick when i had a question for them 😀
Original post by Pyschology
Hey, guys i'm also doing this course just got an e mail stating I have to choose 1 module for term 2 either parapsychology or parapsychology. any advice which one is better, more interesting or which one's did you choose. thanks

Hi I have just chosen to do the cyberpsychology... i just thought it sounded interesting and i would enjoy it a lot more which is really important. I would just watch the videos and just see which one you are more drawn to and would find interesting to learn more about. See you on the induction day 😀. Let me know which one you decide to go with. Also who is your year tutor? I have got Dr Emma McDonald
Reply 10
Hi everyone, Im starting the psychology course too. I'm so nervous, for the module I chose parapsychology because I'm interested in more units than the ones in cyberpsychology. Cyberpsych still sounded really interesting though
Original post by SR2596
Hi everyone, Im starting the psychology course too. I'm so nervous, for the module I chose parapsychology because I'm interested in more units than the ones in cyberpsychology. Cyberpsych still sounded really interesting though

Hi. Dont worry I'm really nervous too... i think everyone will be :smile:
Reply 12
Hi. Dont worry I'm really nervous too... i think everyone will be :smile:

That's true, I was so excited last week but as the time gets closer I'm more nervous once I get the first day over with think i'll be alright
Hi i was just wondering who was going to be studying psychology starting in september 2016!!! :smile:

Hi!
I'll be studying Psychology in September too! What group are you in? I chose parapsychology but cyberpsychology also looks interesting xD
Are you in the Psychology group chat on facebook?
Original post by SR2596

Hey! I chose parapsychology too- do you know what group you're in yet?
Original post by rhirhicruise
Hi!
I'll be studying Psychology in September too! What group are you in? I chose parapsychology but cyberpsychology also looks interesting xD
Are you in the Psychology group chat on facebook?

No im not in the facebook group chat do you have to add me to it? What do you mean what group am i in?
(edited 7 years ago)
Have you looked at the induction timetable?

Has your applicant portal started working?
Has your applicant portal started working?

Yes, but I got rejected. I applied to another course through clearing so hopefully I get onto that.
Yes, but I got rejected. I applied to another course through clearing so hopefully I get onto that.

Im sure you will get on to it. Eveything will work out

Quick Reply

Latest