The Student Room Group

I can't stop procrastinating!

I have 3500 words to write for history
3000 for English as well as that I have to read star of the sea (400 pages long), the cripple of an Inishmaan and sense and sensibility, all of this is due on tuesday and I can't stop procrastinating (please don't advise me to get away from all distractions, I tried that and it didn't work) someone please help!!!!:O
Original post by laurab21
3000 for English as well as that I have to read star of the sea (400 pages long), the cripple of an Inishmaan and sense and sensibility, all of this is due on tuesday and I can't stop procrastinating (please don't advise me to get away from all distractions, I tried that and it didn't work) someone please help!!!!:O

It's honestly a frame of mind. The hardest bit is getting into a flow, and putting your mind to actually doing it. After that, the main challenge is over and you feel like you want to complete kt.
Reply 2
Original post by laurab21

i'd say plug in your music and start typing/writing :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest