The Student Room Group
Reply 9960
Original post by Vividly clear
No it's called an Overrated English footballer

You seriously don't rate Jack?
Original post by SA-1
You seriously don't rate Jack?

He's talented but from what i've seen from Arsenal fans on this thread and on twitter, the kind of things they say about him, like being the best English midfielder, and a sure starter and Juventus amongst other things.

He's overrated.
Cant really rate a guy who averages 2 games a season.
Reply 9963
He's talented but from what i've seen from Arsenal fans on this thread and on twitter, the kind of things they say about him, like being the best English midfielder, and a sure starter and Juventus amongst other things.

He's overrated.

What team do you support by the way?
Original post by SA-1
What team do you support by the way?

I am an Arsenal fan.

A massive one. But Wilshere has failed to reach the heights he did in 2011.
Reply 9965
Yeah Wilshere is a myth.
Reply 9966
I am an Arsenal fan.

A massive one. But Wilshere has failed to reach the heights he did in 2011.

Fair.

I think he's class tbh, can understand where other team's fans come from when they call him overrated - but he generally does put in solid performances for club and country. His glass ankles mean that he can never keep momentum going, and ends up back on the injury list for 80% of the season.

Hope his loan spell goes well and injury free, he really is talented and still has time to prove his worth.

Injury curse needs to **** off..
Original post by SA-1
Fair.

I think he's class tbh, can understand where other team's fans come from when they call him overrated - but he generally does put in solid performances for club and country. His glass ankles mean that he can never keep momentum going, and ends up back on the injury list for 80% of the season.

Hope his loan spell goes well and injury free, he really is talented and still has time to prove his worth.

Injury curse needs to **** off..

He needs to put in another full season together, because at his best he is immensely talented, but right now, we can't really put him where most arsenal fans think he's at. He has the ability and the talent to be the best but he hasn't yet shown it regularly which is why I'm stoked for this loan move so maybe he can prove to us that he's not just a one season wonder
Rumours that the board want Eddie Howe to replace Wenger - brb Howe & Wilshere return next year and lead us to glory :h:

Gutted that we have lost our most talented player. Paint it anyway you want, but this is a massive step down for Jack. Reckon he must have a lot of resentment towards Wenger, especially as his desired move to Roma was denied due to Wenger's antagonism with the Manolas negotiations. I'll be watching a lot of Bournemouth this season anyway.

Reply 9969
Making new thread chaps, watch this space
Original post by midnightice
Rumours that the board want Eddie Howe to replace Wenger - brb Howe & Wilshere return next year and lead us to glory :h:

Gutted that we have lost our most talented player. Paint it anyway you want, but this is a massive step down for Jack. Reckon he must have a lot of resentment towards Wenger, especially as his desired move to Roma was denied due to Wenger's antagonism with the Manolas negotiations. I'll be watching a lot of Bournemouth this season anyway.

Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Santi Cazorla?
So Why do you have food as your avatar? Because you're hungry?

Its not any old food ffs. Its Boots meal deal.

Because boots meal deal is genuinely a hidden gem in life.
Mesut Ozil, Alexis Sanchez, Santi Cazorla?

Just my opinion. By far the most talented, just never fully realised because he's made of glass. Like Diaby to a lesser extent.

Reply 9973
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by midnightice

Where is this rumour coming from? Jack hating Wenger? Come on...
****ing rofl ... Mustafi injured! This can only happen to us.
Ffs why is Coquelin starting again?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
surprised this thread hasn't been closed
It's been four years. Where r u now ?

Latest