The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you, bet you have had a lot of guys and bet you want 'more'. as it were.
Dear nightmare,

Can you please stop ruining my sleep pattern? I have to study during the day but I'm terribly tired because of you.
PS: it would be great if you could also stop preventing me for waking up, it's not like they're not scary dreams you know.

Me.

-------------
Dear doctor,

I feel better but I'm still very tired. Can you pease believe my pain next time? Or I'll have to change again, but I don't want to do that. Dad is considering whether I should go abroad or not to be healed. Pls do something, you can't let me down, you can't let me having more problems.

Thanks.
Dear you.

I'm past being angry now. Now I just feel pain. I have no idea why you thought it was acceptable to send me that message, you could have just let me walk away. You know why I had to walk away, you could have at least respected my decision instead of retaliating with a malicious message which you knew would deeply hurt me. If you think the way you acted towards me was acceptable then you really will never fully realise, understand and be remorseful for your actions. I'm no longer feeling at peace, this mess is going to take me a long while to move on from. I really thought you cared about me.
Dear TSR notification
please get fix, no one can see their notifications and its really hard for us to live on TSR :emo:
from everyone :lol:
Dear you,

I hate you, you selfish prick - never contact me again :cry: :cry: :cry:

from,
the idiot who allows people she's never even met to make her cry
Dear you,

Why do you think it's okay to ignore me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear You:

You'll get there. Eventually.

From me
Dear you

I'm so scared that I will never see you again. I wish things had turned out differently and that I just knew that I would have one more chance to see you. I have dreamt about you so many times over the last few weeks and everytime I'm gutted when I wake up and you are gone again.I don't know how I got so attached to you. I keep trying to get over you but nothing seems to work. Time has passed and I still feel the same, how much time do I have to wait because my feelings are not disappearing at all. Please come back into my life

Love me
Dear you,

It's been ages since I've posted here :rofl: but typing it out here will feel better when you ignore me, because I can tell myself you never read it :smile:

I don't even have much to say, I literally just want to know why :erm: I trust that your reason is justified, I just can't stand being shut out like this...

Me.
Dear you

Find me soon because now is the right time and I'm ready:frown:
Dear you

Find me soon because now is the right time and I'm ready:frown:
Dear you,

Today people were looking for me because I was late, and someone called me to tell me not to go because you were there, and I finally didn't because I didn't want to see you. You seen M and you wanted to talk to her but she didn't want to listen and just went away, but I know you wanted to ask her where I was because I'm usually with her 24/7.

And I'm confused you're still looking for me after all this time, 8 entire months you've been away from my life because I pushed you away, and you haven't messaged me a single time, and you're still actually looking for me??? Come on. You know you don't deserve to be in my life anymore, not after what you said.

Sometimes I just think about the good things you did for me. And I'm still wondering how, and especially WHY you changed so much. Remember that time you skipped a lesson and travelled all over the city just so you could come and see me because I was crying? That was cute, and I needed that, and really, I'll never forget that, thank you so much for that time.

Remember when my train was delayed and I had to take the other one 1h later and it was so late at night and I was scared and you actually came with me just because I was stressed, you took my bag during the walk to the train station and finally came inside the train with me? That was very kind as well, and again, I'm happy you did it, because the talk we had that time was great. Did I mention I actually missed you when I had to get off the train?

And also, that time when you decided to come at the library to explain to me that fxcking lesson I struggled so much to understand haha, and you came, from your uni to my library, you did all those miles to come and explain so I can be less stressed out.

You cared about me.

I'm sorry for what happened, but it was your fault. I won't forget the cute things, as I won't forget when you made me cry. What you did was unforgivable, and I know you said it all by jealousy, but still. You have no idea, not a single fxcking freaking idea, how I felt that day. Wait, you actually knew. You know me so well. So why did you do that?

Yesterday I did something pretty awesome, a great achievement. I wish you were there too see. Anyway what I did yesterday made me think about you, I have changed too. That's why I forgive you for what you said, I think I really do.

But you're not allowed to approach me. Not ever again.

From you know who, unfortunately.
Dear You,

I wish I hadn't loved you so much. I wish I could just wipe my feelings for you in just a click but I can't. And it sucks.

Me.
Dear You,

I don't know what to think,

Me
Dear You:

Can't wait for it!

From me
Dear you,

Ok. You've made your point I suppose.

Me.
Dear you,

:frown:

Me.
Dear you,

I literally have no idea as to what the right thing to do at this moment in time is, but nothing hurts more than getting ignored, so I won't be sending through any messages - the ball's in your court and if I don't hear anything, then I won't both you again.

Me.
Dear you,

Nothing hurts more than feeling uncared about. Sometimes it's better to not get attached when there are doubts, time to move on.

Me.
- Dear tutor from last year,

I'm so glad I messaged you. 5 months later, and you were so proud of me and during all this time I was afraid you'd be disappointed. I was right to trust you despite all what people think, ty for actually caring about me so much, you have a special place in my heart, and forever

Me

- Dear @Hamoody,

I'm sorry. Something happened, again and ofc as usual, I panicked and pushed away everyone. Tough times, but another thing happened, and I'm now happy. I really am, even if I'm still waiting for that exam haha.
I made up with 3 people yersterday, and I hope you'll be the 4th one.
Sorry, you don't deserve my .. Moody moods ? You're pretty moody yourself Hamoody :mmm:

From my wonderful name :ahee:

- Dear @Salamandastron,

I love you. You're an amazing person and you need someone to tell it to you. Keep up on being amazing, even if you're not 100% happy for now <3

Frenchie :lovehug:

- Dear everyone on the how you feeling thread,

Ily so much.

Me.

- Dear @ZuluK,
You're the greatest human being.
Maybe I believe in humans again, because of you. :penguinhug:

Guess who <3

- Dear me,

See ? You can manage to feel better, they told you you'd be fine.

Yourself

- Dear @Indeterminate,

Bless you for this thread (:

The happier me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending