The Student Room Group

how do you do history coursework?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by laurab21
But Elizabeth and James were bae:wink: Okay, and I could possibly try being nice to him for once, even though he's an *********... he's just so wrong about everything

If I had superpowers, I would choose resurrection, just so I could kill them over and over again like no. You could try being nice to him, however it isn't your job to be everyone's friend, and this ******* is paid to teach you, not give you opinions. Try it if you want, but always know this.

"If your teacher was a ****, get a remark on that"
I'm doing 17th century history and the question I'm doing is 'To what extent was demonic literature the major cause of the European witch hunts 1550-1660?' my points so far are:

how literature influenced those in power

how it spread the fear of witches

how it shaped the stereotype

those are my ideas for my argument and against I have:

the role of sceptics

the amount of illiterates

different factors (focusing mainly on the chain approach)

the amount of people who didn't fit the witch stereotype created by literature

firstly; how can i develop these points and secondly; how do you structure the coursework?

We're doing pretty similar coursework topics!!! Although my question will be slightly different.

(we're now officially study buddies lol)
Reply 22
Original post by MPH125
If I had superpowers, I would choose resurrection, just so I could kill them over and over again like no. You could try being nice to him, however it isn't your job to be everyone's friend, and this ******* is paid to teach you, not give you opinions. Try it if you want, but always know this.

"If your teacher was a ****, get a remark on that"

you monster, they were great, apart from the whole getting our country in debt kinda thing:wink: yeh true that, and I'm not overly keen on being nice to him, he's creepy af
Reply 23
Original post by jamestg
We're doing pretty similar coursework topics!!! Although my question will be slightly different.

(we're now officially study buddies lol)

omg can we please!:wink: what question have you got for coursework?
omg can we please!:wink: what question have you got for coursework?

Yes!!! No idea lol, I get to choose but we haven't started it yet.

I'lll try and do something to do with "did economic/political changes cause..."
Reply 25
Original post by jamestg
Yes!!! No idea lol, I get to choose but we haven't started it yet.

I'lll try and do something to do with "did economic/political changes cause..."

I've always wanted a study buddy! all my friends are too busy with their boyfriends... and sounds pretty good, are you studying the witch hunts though?
I've always wanted a study buddy! all my friends are too busy with their boyfriends... and sounds pretty good, are you studying the witch hunts though?

I am :smile:

Covering England, Europe and North America!
Reply 27
Original post by jamestg
I am :smile:

Covering England, Europe and North America!

Oh cool, we're only doing England and Europe, what's your favourite case study??:smile:
Oh cool, we're only doing England and Europe, what's your favourite case study??:smile:

Matthew Hopkins probably, predictable haha. You?
Reply 29
Original post by jamestg
Matthew Hopkins probably, predictable haha. You?

Ahh yeh that was pretty interesting and probably the Pendle witch trials or north berwick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh yeh that was pretty interesting and probably the Pendle witch trials or north berwick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pendle witch trials were definitely interesting. I need to do some more reading though lol
Reply 31
Original post by jamestg
Pendle witch trials were definitely interesting. I need to do some more reading though lol

Yeh, Jenice was a bit of a **** though. And that's probably a good idea:wink:

Quick Reply