The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
That's one of my favs from her :yep:
Really very good indeed

Spoiler

:yy:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:

Spoiler

:biggrin:

Spoiler

:wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
:wink:

Spoiler

:wizard:

Spoiler

:wizard:

Spoiler

Haha OK :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sometimes obedience to God means disobedience to man - ME
Original post by Vividly clear
Sometimes obedience to God means disobedience to man - ME

i'm surprised your inspirational quote isn't "darn you kakarot".

or " as annoying as this bastard is, its our rivalry that keeps pushing me to get stronger"
Original post by quasa
i'm surprised your inspirational quote isn't "darn you kakarot".

or " as annoying as this bastard is, its our rivalry that keeps pushing me to get stronger"

My other quote was going to be.

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps"

"HIS PRIDEEE!!!!!!!!!" - Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans

(edited 7 years ago)
My other quote was going to be.

"You may have invaded my mind and my body, but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps"

"HIS PRIDEEE!!!!!!!!!" - Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyans

awsome quote (brought a smile to my face)

thanks alot, i now have super saiyan vegeta dbz music in my head :s-smilie:

you have to admit, bruce faulconer really nailed the soundtrack for the original funimation dbz dub (easily my fav soundtrack for any english dubbed cartoon)
(edited 7 years ago)
Baked beans, good for the heart
The more you eat the more you fart
Original post by quasa
awsome quote (brought a smile to my face)

thanks alot, i now have super saiyan vegeta dbz music in my head :s-smilie:

you have to admit, bruce faulconer really nailed the soundtrack for the original funimation dbz dub (easily my fav soundtrack for any english dubbed cartoon)

I could literally watch his version of Goku transforming into a super saiyan for the first time over and over again, along with Vegeta's sacrifice against Majin Buu.

The music was literally untouchable.
I could literally watch his version of Goku transforming into a super saiyan for the first time over and over again, along with Vegeta's sacrifice against Majin Buu.

The music was literally untouchable.

[video="youtube;Sf-C10IGgrE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-C10IGgrE[/video]

I like the dialogue in kai but z had waay better music in dub
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by quasa

I like the dialogue in kai but z had waay better music in dub

For me it's the other way round. I prefer the music in Kai, but the dialogue of Z.

Here's an example. In-fact I got my avatar from this legendary scene

[video="youtube;9ifD4WLKr5I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ifD4WLKr5I[/video]
For me it's the other way round. I prefer the music in Kai, but the dialogue of Z.

Here's an example. In-fact I got my avatar from this legendary scene

ill admit there are certain aspects of z vs kai dialogue i prefer. but you have to admit faulconers buu saga soundtrack >>>japanese music (ie kai) buu saga
';i want to be a first rate version of myself not a secont rate version of someone else“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” Jim Rohn “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” - Dr. Denis Waitley
Original post by quasa
ill admit there are certain aspects of z vs kai dialogue i prefer. but you have to admit faulconers buu saga soundtrack >>>japanese music (ie kai) buu saga

Much much better.

What I'm waiting for now is an English dubbed version of the new Dragon ball super, there's been like 50+ episodes i've already missed
Much much better.

What I'm waiting for now is an English dubbed version of the new Dragon ball super, there's been like 50+ episodes i've already missed

watch the sub!. apparently battle of gods isnt out till next july / september per a lot of sources so it will be a bit behind. the fights in super are better than bog / resurrection F but the animation quality is crap (so much so toriyama has even stated on twitter that there will be a hiatus after the

Spoiler

ends.

so far there has been 4 sagas with little filler atm. (<25%): Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, Universe 6 vs 7 tournament and

Spoiler

. the 3rd saga is good but the 4th saga reminds me a lot of the namak arc in the original anime (ie the best arc in Z). the bad guy is even more intruiging as

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by quasa
watch the sub!. apparently battle of gods isnt out till next july / september per a lot of sources so it will be a bit behind. the fights in super are better than bog / resurrection F but the animation quality is crap (so much so toriyama has even stated on twitter that there will be a hiatus after the

Spoiler

ends.

so far there has been 4 sagas with little filler atm. (<25%): Battle of Gods, Resurrection F, Universe 6 vs 7 tournament and

Spoiler

. the 3rd saga is good but the 4th saga reminds me a lot of the namak arc in the original anime (ie the best arc in Z). the bad guy is even more intruiging as

Spoiler

Alrighty. I might as well just watch the sub version. I don't want Dragon Ball to just pass me like that. Who is your favourite character btw?
Original post by Matrix123
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes.

Genuinely never been as blown away by a film as when I saw M recite the end of Ulysses in Skyfall.

"We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Iconic

Quick Reply

Latest