The Student Room Group

I'm a crazy, narcissistic, neurotic, excessive, egocentric, interesting person. Ask m

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Are you one of those girls that date good looking arrogant badboys/jerk??

No!! Definitely not! I like to be the bad one in the relationship!

I don't like jerks.

My cousin dated one and she has got into so much trouble.

I like a boy who supports equality. He can be a fun slightly cheeky boy, just not an arrogant jerk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789
No!! Definitely not! I like to be the bad one in the relationship!

I don't like jerks.

My cousin dated one and she has got into so much trouble.

I like a boy who supports equality. He can be a fun slightly cheeky boy, just not an arrogant jerk

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good to hear lol :yep: I hate girls that date jerks and then complain why all men are such d**ks :dry:

Whats your ideal first date?
Original post by AH127

:giggle:
That's good to hear lol :yep: I hate girls that date jerks and then complain why all men are such d**ks :dry:

Whats your ideal first date?

Yes exactly, I hate girls like that too.

My ideal first date would probably be in an Italian restaurant. It would be quite romantic and we would drink wine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes exactly, I hate girls like that too.

My ideal first date would probably be in an Italian restaurant. It would be quite romantic and we would drink wine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hmmm: I thought you were 16? Your under age, how would you drink wine? Maybe be a glass of jucie instead :teehee:
:hmmm: I thought you were 16? Your under age, how would you drink wine? Maybe be a glass of jucie instead :teehee:

I'm underage but I sometimes drink wine.

But I probably wouldn't get served at the restaurant... J2O it is then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm underage but I sometimes drink wine.

But I probably wouldn't get served at the restaurant... J2O it is then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Date seems kinda boring lol why not do something fun like bowling, lce skating etc.... beforehand and then have a romantic mean at a Italian restaurant?
Date seems kinda boring lol why not do something fun like bowling, lce skating etc.... beforehand and then have a romantic mean at a Italian restaurant?

Yeah I was thinking we would go ice skating or something but then it will be harder to get to know them. I would prefer to know them well first.
Yeah I was thinking we would go ice skating or something but then it will be harder to get to know them. I would prefer to know them well first.

No I meant do something fun in afternoon then later in the evening have a romantic meal.

When you do something fun beforehand it's easier to break the ice and gives something to talk about later in the evening. :yep:
No I meant do something fun in afternoon then later in the evening have a romantic meal.

When you do something fun beforehand it's easier to break the ice and gives something to talk about later in the evening. :yep:

Yeah ok, If you say so.

Have you been on a lot of dates then?
Yeah ok, If you say so.

Have you been on a lot of dates then?

:nah: Not really I've been on few dates, and I always do something fun beforehand and then have something to eat afterwards.
:nah: Not really I've been on few dates, and I always do something fun beforehand and then have something to eat afterwards.

Ah ok fair enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest