The Student Room Group

Would you date me without a degree although I'm in a good career?

Scroll to see replies

No I wouldn't care
Degree shouldn't matter that much unless the woman is really shallow. What matters more is your personality, charm & at least a decent stream of income.
Reply 22
It's like asking 'would people with awful personalities date me if I don't have a degree but a good career?'
Original post by Precious Illusions
But Facebook bought whatsapp no? Idek. You've clearly been stalking me.

Lmao, i don't know how it works. I've only read that it works like that.
Original post by darkred
Lmao, i don't know how it works. I've only read that it works like that.

I think it does sometimes but I think the 2 are just linked cos I get suggested friends of people who I haven't been stalking and who I know haven't been stalking me. Like you come up a lot. Unless you're stalking me too.
Reply 25
I wouldn't care as long as you have the same ambitions in life.
I think it does sometimes but I think the 2 are just linked cos I get suggested friends of people who I haven't been stalking and who I know haven't been stalking me. Like you come up a lot. Unless you're stalking me too.

It must be linked then because I haven't stalked you (in a long while :colonhash:). Yeah it's confusing.
But Facebook bought whatsapp no? Idek. You've clearly been stalking me.

I dunno but I only stalked you in retaliation for you stalking me. Fact.

Obviously she's stalking you.

Original post by darkred
It must be linked then because I haven't stalked you (in a long while :colonhash:). Yeah it's confusing.

:nothing:
As long as you have the money, biatch$$ be hurling your way forever.

Notice how the forever is underlined.
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm a 27 year old guy who is a junior C# programmer.

I don't have a degree yet although I'm into my 3rd year of Computing with Maths degree part time which I will complete aged 29.

So one told me get the degree then go for the women as women will see my potential, see me as a provider, a man.

However, I'm in a job, getting a degree.

Will you put off dating me with the intention of getting into a relationship since I don't have a degree yet although I'm in a good career?

Vast majority of men don't have degrees; how do you think they get by?
Reply 31
Degree or no degree, it doesn't matter. What matters more is your personality. A good personality can capture souls.
Although, there are people who do look at these things.
Original post by SmashConcept
Obviously she's stalking you.

:nothing:

wot
Original post by darkred
wot

I was just telling my m8 Precious Illusions that you've been stalking her. Wats up?
It wouldn't bother me at all.

Guy I'm seeing hasn't got a degree, and is doing just fine, and it doesn't bother me. I love him for the way he is, degree or no degree :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SmashConcept
I was just telling my m8 Precious Illusions that you've been stalking her. Wats up?

how have you got that much rep already lmao. Your posts are terrible
Doesn't really matter as long you're ambitious/ passionate on what you are doing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, because I'm not a snob who shortlists partners based on their qualifications. If some would rather a partner with degrees and no personality, then that's their prerogative.
Plus I don't believe in the 'be a man' bull****. Gender is gender, end of. Doesn't mean you must be macho and tough, although you can be if you want to.

It's called equality.
>OP, your degree status shouldn't have a role in if you can get a date or not. In a perfect world nobody would care but in the real world it can make a difference. But, I think any girls who've graduated uni (or not) wouldn't mind that you don't have a degree because you are showing yourself to be ambitious, setting goals, and setting yourself up to be stable and financially secure in the future. You'll also have a degree eventually and it shows your commitment to your career etc. buy continuing with your education even while you are working. So while the honest answer is yes, for some guys not having a degree would affect a girl's decision to go out with him or not but you won't fall into that category. Good luck to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending