The Student Room Group

Confused about which A-Level textbooks to get??

So basically our teachers told us to buy our A-Level textbooks and all they really gave us to work with is the exam boards, and considering that the A-Levels are changing this year I'm really confused as to which textbooks to get. So if anyone can link me to good/the right textbooks, that would be great thanks.

Biology: AQA
Chemistry: AQA
Maths: Edexcel
Reply 1
I couldn't find them online for certain, but i know if you go into a Waterstones or WHSmith they'll have them, and in Waterstones at least they say "new spec" on the cover. This is AQA, I don't know of edexcel.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by JCal
I couldn't find them online for certain, but i know if you go into a Waterstones or WHSmith they'll have them, and in Waterstones at least they say "new spec" on the cover. This is AQA, I don't know of edexcel.

Thanks, I asked around in WHSmith a few days ago and they were of no help 😂 I'll give Waterstones a try though, hopefully I'll find the right ones ^-^
Reply 3
In WHSmith I actually picked up the Oxford ones for Biology and Chemistry but then I started doubting myself because the lady who worked then had no idea either haha (・Д・)ノ Thanks for the help ^-^

Quick Reply

Latest