4:1? 16*4=54:16
Original post by jchap9776
4:1? 16*4=54:16

1. Mars customers 56/200
2. Home Customers = 54/200
3. International Customers = 16/200

Therefore:Mars and Home = 56/200 * 54/200 = 0.0756
Mars and International = 56/200 * 16/200 = 0.0224

Which is roughly 3:1 ratio. Dunno might be wrong. Thats the way I would do it anyway
Original post by alexjones1994
1. Mars customers 56/200

Which is roughly 3:1 ratio. Dunno might be wrong. Thats the way I would do it anyway

nah correct answer.
Who has gradmonkey? and what do you think of it?
Original post by Dante991
Who has gradmonkey? and what do you think of it?

A lot of people have already said they prefer it to AssessmentDay and say it is pretty good and a good reflection of the types of questions from actual assessments.
Does anyone know the numerical test details for credit suisse? Im talking about number of questions and time allowed
1. Mars customers 56/200

thanks mate, I was between 3:1 and 4:1, and chose wrong answer it seems
1. Mars customers 56/200

ohhhh nice
Anyone find the actual assessments get harder by the end? lol. I was doing the MS one chilling for time then the last 4/5 questions destroyed me.
Where do you guys get news on what deals banks have worked on? I used to have a Merger Market subscription via a friend but its expired and now I feel lost...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is BoAML gonna be a summer ting for final year candidts?
Original post by TheParham
Is BoAML gonna be a summer ting for final year candidts?

BoAML still not open, right? I was wandering same thing for HSBC as well.
Original post by torres657
BoAML still not open, right? I was wandering same thing for HSBC as well.

Spoke to HR on this...

BAML said to me you can apply as a final year student for summer but you must provide a reason in your application for doing this instead of applying for a full-time role.

HSBC only let final year students apply for full-time positions unless doing an MSc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Spoke to HR on this...

BAML said to me you can apply as a final year student for summer but you must provide a reason in your application for doing this instead of applying for a full-time role.

HSBC only let final year students apply for full-time positions unless doing an MSc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks mate
I know plenty of people that intern'd at BAML in their final year, don't worry about it.
Original post by Commercial Paper
Spoke to HR on this...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers :smile:. BAML also offer off-cycles too :smile:. So hopefully they will also be open to final years. Worth a punt.
Cheers :smile:. BAML also offer off-cycles too :smile:. So hopefully they will also be open to final years. Worth a punt.

Yeah. I asked them whether I could start straight away after summer and they just said 'highly team dependent but unlikely' - anyone know if it is possible to start straight after summer or a couple of months after at BAML? I'd have to decline a full-time offer in consulting and it feels risky doing this for a summer internship with no guarantee of anything :/.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending