The Student Room Group

What are your plans for the summer??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Eternalflames
Yeah it's Russel Group

Well great hope you enjoy ur time, graduate with the best grade/s (idk anything about uni grading :lol:) and just enjoy life........... aunty ji :lol:
Original post by raman_17
Well great hope you enjoy ur time, graduate with the best grade/s (idk anything about uni grading :lol:) and just enjoy life........... aunty ji :lol:

Haha thank you :lol:
Reply 302
Haha thank you :lol:

no worries :lol: btw hows things?? :smile: how's nucdev?
no worries :lol: btw hows things?? :smile: how's nucdev?

Things are good
He's doing well too :smile:
true it happens init

i dont even know why i'm thanking you!! :lol:

So are you doing to uni or taking a gap year? x
Reply 305
Things are good
He's doing well too :smile:

great!! :biggrin:

good! :biggrin: I miss his banter :redface:
Reply 306
Original post by abc_123_
So are you doing to uni or taking a gap year? x

probably a gap year :smile:
@CleverSquirrel, @AppleB, @Eternalflames, @cupcakes87 I passed my theory test first time 2 days ago :biggrin: :bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

:woo: :jive:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done yaar!!!! soon you'll be driving the rail gaddi :wink: :biggrin:
great!! :biggrin:

good! :biggrin: I miss his banter :redface:

I'll let him know :biggrin:
probably a gap year :smile:

You're so lucky!
I really want a gap year before uni but when I mentioned it to my parents they kinda freaked xx 😂
Are you gonna go travelling or something?
Reply 310
You're so lucky!
I really want a gap year before uni but when I mentioned it to my parents they kinda freaked xx 😂
Are you gonna go travelling or something?

maybe or maybe not :biggrin: probably work hard or do some kind of engineering work experience. Btw am thinking about travelling but don't know where! :biggrin:
maybe or maybe not :biggrin: probably work hard or do some kind of engineering work experience. Btw am thinking about travelling but don't know where! :biggrin:

You could go on a cruise around the Caribbean (Christmas is a good time) because the islands are warm but not unbearable and they're all slightly different - I especially love Grenada
Mauritius is a good place to chill for a relaxed holiday; California or backpacking in america is amazing - if you go to America try to go skiing in Boston as well or something :smile: xx
I've never been to Sri Lanka or Thailand but I really want to go and we're going to the Philippines in 2018 and Costa Rica next year so they might be good places to go too :smile: xx
Reply 312
You could go on a cruise around the Caribbean (Christmas is a good time) because the islands are warm but not unbearable and they're all slightly different - I especially love Grenada
Mauritius is a good place to chill for a relaxed holiday; California or backpacking in america is amazing - if you go to America try to go skiing in Boston as well or something :smile: xx
I've never been to Sri Lanka or Thailand but I really want to go and we're going to the Philippines in 2018 and Costa Rica next year so they might be good places to go too :smile: xx

1st of all thanks for alllllllllllllllll these ideas!! :biggrin:

oh a cruise sounds great :smile:

yh always wanted to go skiing and mountain climbing :biggrin:

Sri Lanka me = :redface:
Thailand me = :u:

who's we? :smile: and btw where have you been travelling?? :biggrin:
Reply 313
I'll let him know :biggrin:

Reply 314
Original post by CleverSquirrel
:woo: :jive:
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done yaar!!!! soon you'll be driving the rail gaddi :wink: :biggrin:

1st -- been busy at work?

2nd -- tenks :wink: yh true rail gaddi is coming soon :biggrin: btw when you starting lessons??
1st of all thanks for alllllllllllllllll these ideas!! :biggrin:

oh a cruise sounds great :smile:

yh always wanted to go skiing and mountain climbing :biggrin:

Sri Lanka me = :redface:
Thailand me = :u:

who's we? :smile: and btw where have you been travelling?? :biggrin:

I've been travelling too much to say exactly 😂. This year I went to Mauritius for Christmas and New Year, California as a gift for doing my exams, Turkey & Crete (which is where I am now). My main holidays have been going to Barbados on a cruise 3 times, South Africa 3 times, Egypt, Mauritius once but going again at Christmas, Dubai twice and Florida 8 times but I've been to quite a few smaller places like Italy, France and Austria in between (not all this year tho obvs 😂)
By 'we' I mainly mean my parents & my brother but occasionally its with friends and their family or my aunties and uncles xx
Do you have anywhere specifically you wish to travel?
Reply 316
I've been travelling too much to say exactly 😂. This year I went to Mauritius for Christmas and New Year, California as a gift for doing my exams, Turkey & Crete (which is where I am now). My main holidays have been going to Barbados on a cruise 3 times, South Africa 3 times, Egypt, Mauritius once but going again at Christmas, Dubai twice and Florida 8 times but I've been to quite a few smaller places like Italy, France and Austria in between (not all this year tho obvs 😂)
By 'we' I mainly mean my parents & my brother but occasionally its with friends and their family or my aunties and uncles xx
Do you have anywhere specifically you wish to travel?

oh yh California is a-m-a-z-i-n-g :biggrin: so wanna go there :biggrin:

oh so ur currently in Turkey? what you got up to?

so you love ur cruises? :biggrin:

awwww Dubai and Florida is where i wanna go too!! :smile:

great!! I wanna go to Canada, Florida, Dubai, Italy, New Zealand badly (in that order)
oh yh California is a-m-a-z-i-n-g :biggrin: so wanna go there :biggrin:

oh so ur currently in Turkey? what you got up to?

so you love ur cruises? :biggrin:

awwww Dubai and Florida is where i wanna go too!! :smile:

great!! I wanna go to Canada, Florida, Dubai, Italy, New Zealand badly (in that order)

I went to turkey at the beginning of August I'm currently in Crete which is a Greek island.
Cruises are good because you get to see a lot of places without staying for too long and getting bored :smile: x
I love rollercoasters which is y I love Florida and I've been to a couple of places in Italy but I really want to go to Milan for a weekend xx 💕
I've never been to New Zealand tho 😞 But I really want to go xx my uncle lived there for a year when he was younger xx
Reply 318
I went to turkey at the beginning of August I'm currently in Crete which is a Greek island.
Cruises are good because you get to see a lot of places without staying for too long and getting bored :smile: x
I love rollercoasters which is y I love Florida and I've been to a couple of places in Italy but I really want to go to Milan for a weekend xx 💕
I've never been to New Zealand tho 😞 But I really want to go xx my uncle lived there for a year when he was younger xx

yh i've heard Crete is really interesting :smile:

especially cruises that are just MASSIVE like ones with swimming pools, gyms, courts, theatres and many more :biggrin: they are just where you can relax init? :smile:

yh New zealand sounds good so might think about it :smile: LOVE MAJORCA!!!!
yh i've heard Crete is really interesting :smile:

especially cruises that are just MASSIVE like ones with swimming pools, gyms, courts, theatres and many more :biggrin: they are just where you can relax init? :smile:

yh New zealand sounds good so might think about it :smile: LOVE MAJORCA!!!!

I've only been to Majorca once but it was when I was little so I don't remember it how is it? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest