The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mister Dead
Any love for Bony at Stoke?

Torn between him and Benteke myself.
Call me crazy, but Wilshere at 5.9mil could be madness if he stays fit and goes to Bournemouth! So long as you have a decent 5th choice mid and 3rd choice striker I think the injury risk is acceptable. Obviously need to see if Howe plays him as a Cdm, cm, winger or CAM first
Original post by leinad2012
Call me crazy, but Wilshere at 5.9mil could be madness if he stays fit and goes to Bournemouth! So long as you have a decent 5th choice mid and 3rd choice striker I think the injury risk is acceptable. Obviously need to see if Howe plays him as a Cdm, cm, winger or CAM first

There are so many good options with these late transfers

When I use my WC, I could make a very interesting and very cheap team :tongue:
Original post by Mister Dead
Any love for Bony at Stoke?

Not for me, won't have pens and when was the last time he played 90 minutes? Rather have Benteke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Palace just got Remy on loan. Could hurt Benteke's goal scoring opportunities. Lukaku will be lone striker with service from Barkley and Baines

Enner Valencia could be joining Everton
Reply 665
Original post by mr tim
Enner Valencia could be joining Everton

Crap. Well I still think based on fixtures that Lukaku could be the better pick. Always easy to swap to a lower priced player than it is for a higher priced player
Original post by SuperHuman98
Played my wildcard now, should I have Batshuayi or Costa in strike? I already have Hazard

Go for the guy that starts.

Lukaku will be fine, but he needs to start scoring soon. Bony is a very good option, but Benteke still going to be my choice.
Some Negredo facts:

1 shot on target, 2 shots in total.
4 chances created.

Somehow managed 1 goal and 2 assists.*
any good new players around after deadline day?

missed a lot of what happened due to time difference.

Wilshire seems nice and cheap.. depends how deep he plays though
Original post by little_wizard123
Some Negredo facts:

1 shot on target, 2 shots in total.
4 chances created.

Somehow managed 1 goal and 2 assists.*

Not great fixtures coming up too. Staying well clear personally for the moment at least. Whose everyone's third choice? I'm going for Benteke/Zlatan/bony I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure about benteke/remy and which one will play. Bony looks good though was solid at Swansea. Stoke have decent fixtures after Spurs too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
I'm not sure about benteke/remy and which one will play. Bony looks good though was solid at Swansea. Stoke have decent fixtures after Spurs too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about Defoe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man City to contest Aguero charge according to Sky.
I've **** the bed and potentially taken Aguero out too early. Still think he'll get the ban but there's doubt.
Not sure why you would take him out now tbh. Not like he's in danger of price drop, I think.

He did went up by 0.1 since the season started, so he's safe from price drop for 0.2 for me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr tim
Not sure why you would take him out now tbh. Not like he's in danger of price drop, I think.

He did went up by 0.1 since the season started, so he's safe from price drop for 0.2 for me.

Gary Linekar tweeted about him getting a three game ban and then my mate text me he'd been charged so I assumed it was safe and at the time I was bored and had a fiddle around
That would be incredible if he didn't get banned. Would deserve everyone right tbh.

He will be, surely? There's no case for Aguero!

Gray now has til Monday to appear. He has such a nice game so wouldn't mind him being available.*
Still don't understand how you could possibly ban Gray for tweets made 4 years ago :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Still don't understand how you could possibly ban Gray for tweets made 4 years ago :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because they're disgusting

What if someone committed murder and their crime was only discovered 4 years later, should the person be acquitted because it was 4 years ago?

What sort of message does it send out about the FAs stance on racism or homophobia? They had to punish him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 679
Original post by sr90
Because they're disgusting

What if someone committed murder and their crime was only discovered 4 years later, should the person be acquitted because it was 4 years ago?

What sort of message does it send out about the FAs stance on racism or homophobia? They had to punish him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Homophobia and murder not comparable

Latest