The Student Room Group

Funding for repeating frist year on a different course

Hi,I need help I started university in 2013 I then changed my course and uni I was funded for the 2 years by student finance I then failed the 1st year of my new course due to personal reasons I applied for cpr they accepted it and was funded for retaking the year again, I then failed again as I went back into hospital and I've now changed my course but student finance are saying they can't pay for my course as I've used up 3 years of my studied and they can only fund me for my last year and it's a 2 years course I'm starting! When I called up student finance last year when I failed one women told me I already used up my gift year from 2013 and was only entitted to 2 years left of funding as I used my other one in 2014 when I started my new course now they are telling I only have one year left of funding can I apply for cpr again as I have personal reasons to why I failed again?
Reply 1
Original post by Nellarosexo
can I apply for cpr again as I have personal reasons to why I failed again?

Yes, you can apply for CPR again, as long as you have the necessary third party proof from GP, consultant etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending