The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
that doesn't work either
i think they have geniunely blocked me

It should work from a desktop computer.

If not, give them a shout on [email protected].

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody major opening today, since its the 1st of September ?
Original post by JogaBonito787

Probably but I'm too scared to send off all the apps I've filled in because I need to better prepare for these god awful online tests

Quite a few were scheduled to open today but haven't checked. I'm hoping to complete the Deutsche Bank Application within this lifetime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my opinion the DXB application is absolutely not worth it.

Massive effort and hey hire 10-12 people.

So which ones were scheduled to open today ?
Anyone know how long MS take to send tests and is it the usual 48 hours deadline?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Anyone know how long MS take to send tests and is it the usual 48 hours deadline?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, 48 hour deadline and mine came within about ten minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95

Posted from TSR Mobile

straight after submission, and yeah 48 hours deadline as usual
did you get logical assessment with UBS IBD this year? I am surprised to get only numerical so far
Original post by torres657
straight after submission, and yeah 48 hours deadline as usual

Now the question is, do we get an automatic rejection if we dont meet the minimum pass mark or do they wait and assess as a whole? :K:
Original post by AenigmaFx
Now the question is, do we get an automatic rejection if we dont meet the minimum pass mark or do they wait and assess as a whole? :K:

Pretty sure all banks give an automatic rejection within 48 hours if you fail the test.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by torres657
did you get logical assessment with UBS IBD this year? I am surprised to get only numerical so far

I think UBS got rid of the logical test this year, probably because people kept failing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
it is strange, I have submitted CS application 2 days ago, but still didn't receive an invitation to the tests
Original post by Commercial Paper
I think UBS got rid of the logical test this year, probably because people kept failing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah seems so, I have only realized it after training for logical, ahaha

RBC Capital Markets opened today.

And some HSBC ones, like Global Research which I'm applying for.
Original post by olly_price
And some HSBC ones, like Global Research which I'm applying for.

Markets as well brotha
Original post by Commercial Paper
Pretty sure all banks give an automatic rejection within 48 hours if you fail the test.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well thats a good sign then, hoping to get an interview invite for MS, though i get a feeling of doubt haha ):
Original post by AenigmaFx
Well thats a good sign then, hoping to get an interview invite for MS, though i get a feeling of doubt haha ):

How you find the test? I answered all the questions but guess on two :/. Hoping for 15/16.
Does anyone know what BlackRock's 'virtual cover letter invitation' is about? It doesn't seem to be a link to upload a cover letter because when I sign in, it has a button with 'Start Interview' on it? What is this? Is this a video interview? If so, why is even called a 'virtual cover letter'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending