The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

How did it go everyone. I'm no longer attending greenhead college because I got an offer from another school. But good luck everyone !
Original post by Mxhnoor
How did it go everyone. I'm no longer attending greenhead college because I got an offer from another school. But good luck everyone !

It is good so far, really want lessons to start because I feel a bit lonely atm! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 402
Original post by Himani Vadhia
It is good so far, really want lessons to start because I feel a bit lonely atm! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel kind of lonely too because I'm the only one from my school but there's this really nice girl in my form who's sort of my friend. 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's ur timetable like?
Original post by I_M16
I feel kind of lonely too because I'm the only one from my school but there's this really nice girl in my form who's sort of my friend. 😂

Ahh that sucks there are about 30 from mine. So many people Tbh it's easy to feel lonely
Reply 405
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Ahh that sucks there are about 30 from mine. So many people Tbh it's easy to feel lonely

Which blocks do you have free? I have A and B .
Original post by I_M16
Which blocks do you have free? I have A and B .

Tomorrow? Me too :smile:
It is good so far, really want lessons to start because I feel a bit lonely atm! :frown:Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by I_M16

Dw i relate to this hahaha :u: But its probably because its the first week if you're still feeling lonely after ill find a way to find you and be your friend xD Hope thats not creepy :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know the feeling ;-; it's still early days tho; it'll be better tomorrow with lessons and from then on next week
Original post by queerkhaleesi
I knower the feeling ;-; it's still early days tho; it'll be better tomorrow with lessons and from then on next week

No one from your school either?
Reply 410
Tomorrow? Me too :smile:

Yeah what a coincidence, what subjects
do you do?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by I_M16
Yeah what a coincidence, what subjects
do you do?

acually i thought the blocks were consecutive on the sheet but actually they're not.I have A and C free sorry. I do bio,chem,history and economics hbu?
Reply 412
acually i thought the blocks were consecutive on the sheet but actually they're not.I have A and C free sorry. I do bio,chem,history and economics hbu?

It's okay, I do bio,Chem and history. :smile:
No one from your school either?

One person but I never see him (apart from getting the bus with him). I feel like I'll make friends in lessons better than just randomly tbh. Also, anyone free block C?
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the e-mail btw?
Original post by I_M16
It's okay, I do bio,Chem and history. :smile:

ooo same subjects, when do you have them?
Reply 416
I was wondering actually I have history tomorrow morning but it's a room in the part where there's still building works so do I go there hmm... Maybe there's a room change...
Reply 417
Is anyone else having trouble logging into the e-mail btw?

I haven't tried logging in. 😂
One person but I never see him (apart from getting the bus with him). I feel like I'll make friends in lessons better than just randomly tbh. Also, anyone free block C?

aww that sucks. Yeah I feel the same but atm im good for friends but I'd like to make more obviously. I already know two people in my chemistry class tho lol.
I'm sure you'll all make friends soon if you havent already! Myy induction at my new school is tomorrow, wish me luck!

Quick Reply

Latest