The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Mxhnoor
I'm sure you'll all make friends soon if you havent already! Myy induction at my new school is tomorrow, wish me luck!

Good luck
Reply 422

Quite disturbing...

:afraid:

Woah thats weird O,o Haha they were right about being crammed in a small building though xD there are too many people omgg. I guess it's different for everyone but I really like it so far :smile:
Reply 424
Original post by ScienceFantatic
ooo same subjects, when do you have them?

Well tomorrow I have history first 9:45-10:45, then chemistry then biology
Original post by sapphire79
Woah thats weird O,o Haha they were right about being crammed in a small building though xD there are too many people omgg. I guess it's different for everyone but I really like it so far :smile:

Yeah hopefully none of you guys will have that experience! But i feel like things like this probably happen everywhere, to some extent
Original post by Mxhnoor
Yeah hopefully none of you guys will have that experience! But i feel like things like this probably happen everywhere, to some extent

thanks and :goodluck: for your new school ^-^
Thank you @sapphire79.
You guys can check out this thread i started about it http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4294346&p=67344260#post67344260, if you want ^-^
Original post by I_M16
Quite disturbing...

:afraid:

Yeah reading that a few days ago kinda scared me
Original post by I_M16
Well tomorrow I have history first 9:45-10:45, then chemistry then biology

Who do you have for biology and what time and room
Reply 430
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Who do you have for biology and what time and room

CTW Room R6 14:55-15:55
I'm practically living in the Rostron Building...😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have Physics, Maths, Tutorial, Chemistry, Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a quick update, it may rain this morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 434
Original post by Himani Vadhia
I have Physics, Maths, Tutorial, Chemistry, Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you do further maths or do you have maths twice?!
Original post by I_M16
Do you do further maths or do you have maths twice?!

Maths 😂 don't start fm til next year,
idk whether to do maths for 2 years and then pick up AS further maths in the 2nd or to do full a level maths this year and full a level further maths next year

HELP!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 436
Original post by Himani Vadhia
Maths 😂 don't start fm til next year,
idk whether to do maths for 2 years and then pick up AS further maths in the 2nd or to do full a level maths this year and full a level further maths next year

HELP!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

sounds complicated erm... Either way you'll be doing maths for two years! I think it just depends on which one is more comfortable and easier for you. At the end of the day you should just choose something that is right for you!:smile:
Original post by habeeb_00
Ey? We don't start the further maths modules this year but you'll be really unprepared for FP2 and FP3 as they rely a lot on knowledge from C3 and C4, which only the further maths classes will do this year. So if you want to do further maths it's probably best to make a decision now or you'll end up with 10 modules to do next year

I may not have explained myself properly 😂

Basically, right now, as far as the college knows, I'm doing maths and further maths. This means that I do A level maths in the first year of college and then A level FM in the second year of college.

The other option is to do 3 modules in the first year of college (C1, C2 and M1/S1) and then in the second year of college, do C3, C4 and M1/S1/D1 and then AS FM at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With the second option you'll have a larger and more difficult workload to deal with than just sticking to the designed system imo

But it's up to you

Sorry, lets just clarify something, do you think that the designed system is where I do A Level Maths in the first year and then A Level Further Maths in the second year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep! Aaaaand I just realised you just want to do AS further maths in year 13, whoops - in that case I suppose yeah it's your choice either way.

Ok thanks for the help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest