The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Well I'm French and tbh I always had a thing with Asians :lol:
My tutor at uni is Chinese and he's :ahee: :ahee:

You wouldn't be the girl who rejected me at the night club would you (probably not lol)..., I spoke with a French girl who told me she liked Chinese guys :redface:

Yes I am Chinese if no one knew yet, it's not just MrSmurf and (who is Vietnamese btw)
Original post by UWS
You wouldn't be the girl who rejected me at the night club would you (probably not lol)..., I spoke with a French girl who told me she liked Chinese guys :redface:

Yes I am Chinese if no one knew yet, it's not just MrSmurf and (who is Vietnamese btw)

I doubt so lol because I don't like clubs :lol: also because you probably don't live in France :lol:

I didn't even know @Mr Smurf was chinese tbh xD
And it makes me think, you never replied to my last PM I'm gonna cry :emo:
Reply 42
I doubt so lol because I don't like clubs :lol: also because you probably don't live in France :lol:

I didn't even know @Mr Smurf was chinese tbh xD
And @ihatePE it makes me think, you never replied to my last PM I'm gonna cry :emo:

How did you know I don't live in France :redface: I'm clearly half French je suis je suis Francois

The @thing doesn't even work for me arh... I have to manually do it :confused:
Original post by UWS
How did you know I don't live in France :redface: I'm clearly half French je suis je suis Francois

The @thing doesn't even work for me arh... I have to manually do it :confused:

Idk lol I thought I was aware of all the French TSRians xD If you were half French tho, you'd probably use the ç in François ;P

Bad luck, luckily enough the real Frenchie is here to tag :mmm:
Reply 44
I wonder which oriental guy the OP is, can't be mr smurf because he has finally realised his dream of being with a white girl.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a black woman who has been in a long term relationship with a Chinese man in the past. So yes non-oriental girls do like Chinese men.

Was it "satisfying" or did you have to help yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p
I wonder which oriental guy the OP is, can't be mr smurf because he has finally realised his dream of being with a white girl.

A nobody in the forums.
Original post by slade p

:rofl:

A nobody in the forums.

Then why are you Anon ?
:rofl:

Then why are you Anon ?

Rather remain a nobody, so there aren't any biased answers. If I was really PE, then no one would take this thread seriously anymore.
Rather remain a nobody, so there aren't any biased answers. If I was really PE, then no one would take this thread seriously anymore.

I know it's not PE ._.
well I still don't see why people would have biased answers toward a nobody 🤔🤔 Besides, you seem pretty informed for a nobody :teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by sund1ata
Was it "satisfying" or did you have to help yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I walk around with my dick out in gym locker rooms just to prove I have a big dick. The stereotype is stupid. I also look over at other men's dicks and assert my dominance.
Original post by James.Carnell
I walk around with my dick out in gym locker rooms just to prove I have a big dick. The stereotype is stupid. I also look over at other men's dicks and assert my dominance.

This chap may have been well-hung in the financial department!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I find oriental guys attractive.
Original post by sund1ata
This chap may have been well-hung in the financial department!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a big penis and I jelqed (also supersetted with kegels to improve sexual performance with said big dick) also to improve its original size.
Reply 54
Yes I find some attractive :tongue:
Reply 55
I've dated two Asian guys before and I'm White
I know it's not PE ._.
well I still don't see why people would have biased answers toward a nobody 🤔🤔 Besides, you seem pretty informed for a nobody :teehee:

Spoiler

Then I'll lose my super cool mysterious guy persona.
Original post by shuu00
I've dated two Asian guys before and I'm White

How come you're no longer with them?
Then I'll lose my super cool mysterious guy persona.

Are you assuming there ^^^ that you're not that much of a newbie on the sure ? :holmes:
Are you assuming there ^^^ that you're not that much of a newbie on the sure ? :holmes:

I'm a noob compared to everyone else.