The Student Room Group

my boyfriend likes other girls' pictures on facebook?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abc:)
I think you should have been a little more understanding of the fact that every relationship situation is very different, and the standards that people set in their relationships differ too. This leads to disagreements obviously but talking those disagreements through in a civil way can probably help OP a lot, rather than taking the thread off course.

I've said my peace. I said I thought OP was reading too much into it. Other people disagreed so I brought my point forward.
its not controlling!! its not right that he's doing that!! u people who think that its ok have probably never been in a serious relationship so you dont know what its like !! and i dont find anyone else attractive other than my bf and its the same for him if u really love someone then u wouldnt
Original post by uglyslut
its not controlling!! its not right that he's doing that!! u people who think that its ok have probably never been in a serious relationship so you dont know what its like !! and i dont find anyone else attractive other than my bf and its the same for him if u really love someone then u wouldnt

Well that's patronising as hell. It's touching that you find nobody other than your boyfriend attractive. But being in a relationship and finding someone attractive who isn't your other half isn't bad. If you decide to act on it through sex or making out or whatever, then by it gets bad. I'm pretty sure anyone whose been in a relationship has found someone else attractive whether it be a celebrity or some random person on the street.
Reply 43
Dayummm, it's just a facebook like. If you seriously don't have the ability to trust him over small matters, then maybe you shouldn't even be in a relationship. Don't try to control someone in a relationship, it's not cool, especially when it is over something so simple and negligible.

So chill. A like on facebook means nothing.
So?

My mates' girlfriends like my photos, they ain't into me les be honest. You're reading way too much into this, just relax.
thanks for th input guys.
I guess another thing that deepens my insecurity is that he will mention in front of me how attractive and fit other girls are without complimenting me sometimes ,and spending time o his phone when we are together ,which is rare....
He likes the picture.

Doesn't mean he likes her.
Doesn't mean he doesn't like you.
Doesn't mean he prefers her.
Doesn't mean he hates you.
Doesn't mean he would cheat on you with her.

He just likes the picture.

Bloody hell.
So many negative comments! Have some respect am in same boat, if other things have changed in your relationship like distance, no attention, no spending time together, no sexual attraction, then they are finding it else were because they are no longer attracted to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending