The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by candymonster
Arabs are technically white, Asians are not.

:s-smilie:
Islam hierarchy:

Arabs> Asians> Africans> Nation of Islam
The Middle East is the cradle of civilization, we won't have the life we have today if the Arabs didn't invent writing and loads of other stuff. They invented the WHEEL for heavens sake, lol.

They also have the longest history of slavery. Sure, the Golden Age was great, but Arabs haven't done anything of note in a long time. Mentioning the Golden Age is kind of redundant at this point. What they have done, is export a religion and culture in which they deem themselves superior and leverage that for about a thousand years in order to control areas of Asia and Africa. Now that some of them have money, they can't even help their fellow Arabs in Syria, Iraq and Yemen, and in the latter, even choose to bomb them. Basically, they're probably the most immoral, treacherous group in recent history.
Original post by fazza6200
Um I'm sorry Arabia is in the Middle East. Not quite Asia

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you now going to tell me that Iran is also not in Asia because it is part of the Middle East? I am sure the Middle East is part of Asia itself. It is like the far east, south asia, central asia and then you have the middle east all in Asia. Sorry if I am missed something out.
Original post by SuperHuman98
This is the worst thread I have seen today.

Either OP is a troll, or OP is stupid or OP has some *****y friends

Erm...hate to break it to you but a lot of Arabs are terribly racist.....
I assume you've failed geography and biology in school? I also assume you're blind?

Saudi Arabia and most Arab states are in Asia. Whilst others such as Egypt and some others are in Africa. What is your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Akamega
They also have the longest history of slavery. Sure, the Golden Age was great, but Arabs haven't done anything of note in a long time. Mentioning the Golden Age is kind of redundant at this point. What they have done, is export a religion and culture in which they deem themselves superior and leverage that for about a thousand years in order to control areas of Asia and Africa. Now that some of them have money, they can't even help their fellow Arabs in Syria, Iraq and Yemen, and in the latter, even choose to bomb them. Basically, they're probably the most immoral, treacherous group in recent history.

Steve Jobs revolutionized the technology industry, making Apple the unrivaled giant it is today. Zinedine Zidan won France their first World Cup. Amal Clooney was so hot she made George Clonney get married, lol.

Arabs are still going strong, hundred of years later. :h:
Lol why would you even want to date an Arab like that?

Him and his friends can **** off, you're better than those peices of ****.

Technically race is a social construct, but generally people still work within perceived notions of race.
It depends where you live, in my city we just coexist I guess. (Pakistanis and mainly Yemenis) They are relatively close but their best mate would usually be someone of their own race but their friendship group consists of both
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Saudi Arabia and most Arab states are in Asia. Whilst others such as Egypt and some others are in Africa. What is your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're a completely different race
Steve Jobs revolutionized the technology industry, making Apple the unrivaled giant it is today. Zinedine Zidan won France their first World Cup. Amal Clooney was so hot she made George Clonney get married, lol.

Steve Jobs grew up in an adopted white, Catholic family. Whilst he's ethnically Arab, he inherited none of the culture. He never even acknowledged his Syrian parents so, no. Zidane is a footballer, he isn't an intellectual who did anything of merit for society. Amal Clooney, whilst incredibly smart, is a trophy wife. Try again.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm Asian and I'm getting to know this Arab guy. He seems to really look down on Asians (Indian/pak/Bengalis) and he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

So was just wondering why do Arabs look down on us so much, I don't get it.

The generalisations strong in this one.

You've encountered one racist snobby Arab who's friends with likeminded people, that doesn't speak anything for the 300+ million Arabs in this world
Original post by Angry Bird
u better not have sex with him

Whyyy, I know he likes me tho
Reply 34

Steve Jobs was an Arab?

OP, do NOT have sex with him. He is not serious about you, any guy who is serious about a girl would not tell her his friends would take the piss out of him for dating her or make fun of her for her culture.
I'm telling you this now, he is going to use and abuse (ditch) you once he's slept with you
I'm Asian and I'm getting to know this Arab guy. He seems to really look down on Asians (Indian/pak/Bengalis) and he says if his friends (Arab friends) ever knew they'd take the p out of him for getting it on with an Asian.

So was just wondering why do Arabs look down on us so much, I don't get it.

I'm 1/2 Asian/Arab. :colonhash:
Original post by Akamega
Steve Jobs grew up in an adopted white, Catholic family. Whilst he's ethnically Arab, he inherited none of the culture. He never even acknowledged his Syrian parents so, no. Zidane is a footballer, he isn't an intellectual who did anything of merit for society. Amal Clooney, whilst incredibly smart, is a trophy wife. Try again.

I won't try again, Arabs are the absolute best. :h:

Persians and Indo-Aryan Indians still count as caucasoid, just like Semites.

Sorry to break your heart, but a lot of Arab guys are ****-boys unless they're religious.

EDIT: Plus it's haram to have zina smh
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IYGB
Steve Jobs was an Arab?

Yeah

Latest