The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Japanese Optional Module

Hey guys, I'm going to be starting my Foundation year in Psychology and chose Japanese as my optional module, anyone else also pick Japanese? :smile:
Omg same and same sort of lool, im thinking of doing japanese or literature but idk when to decide >_<
I either want to do the literature one or japanese, but i wanna decide quickly before it becomes full
(edited 7 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by OverSoul124
Omg same and same sort of lool, im thinking of doing japanese or literature but idk when to decide >_<
I either want to do the literature one or japanese, but i wanna decide quickly before it becomes full

what did you pick in the end?:tongue:
Original post by xofia
what did you pick in the end?:tongue:

I havent decided 😅 Ill probably decide japanese mod though because its a pathway module so we can carry it on for two more years and its added onto our degree title which is p cool aha, also its nice to meet someone else thats on the same course, soo many people are doing the biosciences foundation, ive only come across a small amount of people doing the psychology foundation :biggrin:
*update: i chose the japanese modules as there was only 9 places left and i didnt want to miss out on the opportunity, see you there :biggrin: ^.^
Reply 5
*update: i chose the japanese modules as there was only 9 places left and i didnt want to miss out on the opportunity, see you there :biggrin: ^.^

Ah yay! should be exciting. By the way do you have your japanese lessons in your timetable yet? My timetable's only showing my psychology lectures/seminars
Original post by xofia
Ah yay! should be exciting. By the way do you have your japanese lessons in your timetable yet? My timetable's only showing my psychology lectures/seminars

Nope, just the psychology lectures/seminars and the academic development ones. We'll get our full time tables during the induction week i assume :smile: x
Reply 7
Nope, just the psychology lectures/seminars and the academic development ones. We'll get our full time tables during the induction week i assume :smile: x

My japanese timetable just came out, what seminar group/class are you in? (Also I think we might be in the same Psych Foundation group chat on facebook...:tongue:) x
Original post by xofia
My japanese timetable just came out, what seminar group/class are you in? (Also I think we might be in the same Psych Foundation group chat on facebook...:tongue:) x

Ooo! Ill check mine in a sec, also group chat? What group chat? XD

Quick Reply

Latest