The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queens University Belfast LAW

is anyone starting law this september? :smile:
Hi, I'm going in to third year of Law at QUB, if you have any questions let me know.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
I just got accepted through clearing :smile:. Can't wait!
Reply 3
Well done!I also have applied through clearing yesterday,but yet to hear back,would you be able to tell me what grades they accepted you with because the woman I spoke to told me I would very Likely be made an offer but now I am starting to worry!!Congrats again!!:smile:
Reply 4
Good Luck! They accepted me with an ABBC.
Hi there! I got a standard room at Elms and I'm looking for someone to swap with for College Gardens (either a standard or small standard) as Im really desperate to be at College Gardens (would like to be as close to uni as possible)! If anyone managed to get a room there do let me know if you would like to swap places for Elms! Thank you :smile: P.S I'm from Malaysia going to QUB this Sept for law :biggrin:
Reply 6
Hello! Does anyone have any idea what our timetable will be like? As in how many days a week we will be in etc..
Reply 7
Original post by Jackogden94
Hi, I'm going in to third year of Law at QUB, if you have any questions let me know.

Hi! Was just wondering what timetables are like in 1st year? How many hours/days will we be in class a week etc? thanks
Reply 8
Original post by Jackogden94

how has your experience been so far?do you have any tips on studying and the course that in hindsight would be useful?Thank you for your help!
Reply 9
Original post by Aec123
Hello! Does anyone have any idea what our timetable will be like? As in how many days a week we will be in etc..

Last year 1st years where normally in four days a week, timetabled for 7-9 hours.
Reply 10
I know this is abit off topic but I really have an interest for law and was thinking of applying to queens Belfast. So I was just wondering if there is an interview required for this course? Help is much appreciated
Original post by meabh409
I know this is abit off topic but I really have an interest for law and was thinking of applying to queens Belfast. So I was just wondering if there is an interview required for this course? Help is much appreciated

Hi meabh409 :hello:

The application process for the Law degree at Queen's does not involve an interview.

If you click here you will find a detailed breakdown of how offers are made.

Hope this helps a bit and if you have any other questions just let me know!

Kachela
(Team Queen's)
Hello, I'm not sure whether to put Law or law with politics as my firm choice. Could anyone help me out?
Reply 13
Original post by Mattsm89
Last year 1st years where normally in four days a week, timetabled for 7-9 hours.

Hi i was wondering do you mean 7 - 9pm or for 7 - 9 hours per day? Many thanks, Andrea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending