The Student Room Group

Insecure with my height

I start sixth form next week and throughout all my school years - I've always been the tallest girl. I'm 6'1 in flats and all the boys I liked said that I was too tall for them. I feel weird when I walk with my friends and I stick out like a sore thumb. But they said that I'm lucky to be a tall girl, because of long legs, being able to see over a crowd and such. It doesn't feel that way for me. Sometimes I wish I was shorter. I don't really know how to get over it.
I wish I could be tall as you. You can be a model! Look at Kendall Jenner. I know someone who's 6ft,she's absolutely stunning and she rocks in small inches heels too! There will always be guys more than 6ft1, just walk with confidence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You shouldn't be insecure. With that height you have the power to make most guys insecure.
Reply 3
Original post by bikiniikilll
I wish I could be tall as you. You can be a model! Look at Kendall Jenner. I know someone who's 6ft,she's absolutely stunning and she rocks in small inches heels too! There will always be guys more than 6ft1, just walk with confidence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really interested in being a model. I'm worried that I'm going to be the only girl in my Physics lessons. :frown:

Original post by Abstract_Prism
You shouldn't be insecure. With that height you have the power to make most guys insecure.

How do you know that?
Original post by Anonymous
How do you know that?

It just happens on its own. Have you seen the amount of threads on here with guys saying how insecure they are about being shorter than women?

You have the power, you shouldn't be the one insecure.

Quick Reply

Latest