The Student Room Group

Aviva

Does aviva offer monthly payments on insurance for young drivers or is it an annual payment only?
we have the same name lol
Original post by Samee998
Does aviva offer monthly payments on insurance for young drivers or is it an annual payment only?

They did when i was with them.
Reply 3
Original post by Sameerio
we have the same name lol

I know it's a little late, but WOW!

Did you go with them in the end? How much did they cost?
Reply 5
Well I will be getting my insurance with them once my landy's been fixed.
They were by far the cheapest and offer 30% of the premium back if you prove you're a safe driver via the aviva drive app for 1k miles or a few weeks.
I should be an aviva rep😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
And it going to cost £2800, that is before the discount. This is for an 18yr old on a defender.
They don't allow under 18's to pay monthly.

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
You don't specify an age, only "young". As the monthly payments are just a credit agreement, you must be over the age of 18 and be subject to a credit check.
And it going to cost £2800, that is before the discount. This is for an 18yr old on a defender.
They don't allow under 18's to pay monthly.

Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That insurance is so expensive but that is quite the car for an 18 year old to have. Did you buy and pay for insurance or your parents?
Reply 9
It was around 3.5k to insure the smaller cars so the Landy will be cheap to insure in comparison.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was around 3.5k to insure the smaller cars so the Landy will be cheap to insure in comparison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aviva is known for being expensive for younger driver they quoted me 2100 and shopped around and ended up getting it for 980
Reply 11
Well they're quite cheap for me.
And it depends if you want a black box or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well they're quite cheap for me.
And it depends if you want a black box or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you paying for it or parents?
Reply 13
They're paying for it for the first year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest