The Student Room Group
Please rep some other member

You get it if you've repped one particular member too often in a row and it no longer lets you do it until you've repped other people first (I think) :smile:
This :nothing::
Reply 3
When TSR cock blocks you :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by iEthan
This :nothing::

but what will repping other members do?:hmmmm2:
Original post by I am Kira

No, that is what PRSOM means!

It's so that you're fairly giving reps to all the members of the community, rather than just a few, most likely to avoid is being easier for friends to just spam each other's posts with reps so they can get more gems.
Original post by UWS
When TSR cock blocks you :frown:

You flirt by constantly repping girls? :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by iEthan
No, that is what PRSOM means!

but telling the person u are trying to rep, to rep other members doesn't make sense
Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow
You flirt by constantly repping girls? :redface:

Guys too :wink:
Reply 10
Original post by UWS

PRSOM
but telling the person u are trying to rep, to rep other members doesn't make sense

No, you're just telling the person that you tried to rep them but the PRSOM message came up so they couldn't :tongue:

You're not telling them to get rep someone else :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by AndrewSCO
No, you're just telling the person that you tried to rep them but the PRSOM message came up so they couldn't :tongue:

PRSOM
Reply 13
It's so annoying, I can't imagine there's many people sad enough to get friends to rep them loads so they'll get gems in a pointless arbitrary reward system.
But there are members who often say things I like and I want to rep them a lot and I'm not allowed :frown:
Original post by UWS

Oooo is that why you repped me last time, Im flattered :007:
Original post by AndrewSCO

that's when you can say PRSOM. i have always been wondering when to use it after i saw loads of people use it. thx!
Original post by NEFIX OFFICAL
that's when you can say PRSOM. i have always been wondering when to use it after i saw loads of people use it. thx!

This is 4 years old. :smile:
Original post by V℮rsions
This is 4 years old. :smile:

ik