The Student Room Group

Confused about GCSE Resit

Hi,

i got a C's in my GCSE but wanted to do A level Science which needs B Grade in science, i am put into a Btec Subject that i do not want to take, so i decided to resit my GCSE's. Do i still have to go to sixth form and study btec or do i stay home and study for my Gcse resits. also can i enter sixth form aftermy resits which will take place next year june-july beacuse i want to use my resit to get into A level maths and science.

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Reason123
Hi,

i got a C's in my GCSE but wanted to do A level Science which needs B Grade in science, i am put into a Btec Subject that i do not want to take, so i decided to resit my GCSE's. Do i still have to go to sixth form and study btec or do i stay home and study for my Gcse resits. also can i enter sixth form aftermy resits which will take place next year june-july beacuse i want to use my resit to get into A level maths and science.

Thank you

Hey, did you get C in additional or core science's?
Reply 2
@In2u

Both
Reply 3
Original post by In2u
Hey, did you get C in additional or core science's?

i just want to know if i can take A level science after my resit which is next year also will i be able to go to sixth form and do a full A level course.
Reply 4
Original post by Reason123
i just want to know if i can take A level science after my resit which is next year also will i be able to go to sixth form and do a full A level course.

Yes you can, but I am not sure if a Sixth form can accept anyone older than 17 for year 12... Have you talked to your current Sixth form if they are willing to accept you? What choices did you want to do?

Quick Reply

Latest