The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Curious to know whether anyone has heard anything from GS or JPM since they applied
Anyone done the DB numerical or the UBS numerical?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Acqua
Curious to know whether anyone has heard anything from GS or JPM since they applied

Nothing but only applied last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cooldudeman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done UBS. Going to submit DB tonight/tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did both.
Reply 185
Original post by Commercial Paper
Nothing but only applied last week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see, I applied more or less a month ago to both. It doesn't look good for me since at GS they review applications on a rolling basis (unless by rolling basis they mean once a month or something)
Does anyone know if there is a screening before DB invite you to do the numerical test? On the email I got it said: "Congratulations! We are delighted to inform you that your application has been progressed to the next stage of the assessment process." However that only took about 6 hours so I have some doubts.
Also does anyone know the actual process bit by bit?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Done UBS. Going to submit DB tonight/tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Arrow92
Did both.

Can you guys please give me tips?
Which webs should i use to practise? Are they both shl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For jpmorgan, can people who graduated earlier thid year apply for full time analyst program? It says you have to be a final yr student but I'm not doing a masters or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you guys please give me tips?
Which webs should i use to practise? Are they both shl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Deutsche is Kenexa. 18 questions, 25 min. Not hard at all, only a bit tight on time.
Original post by tarmangue
Deutsche is Kenexa. 18 questions, 25 min. Not hard at all, only a bit tight on time.

Are you sure? That 18 in 25 sounds like the SHL format. Kenexa is normally 20 in 20.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did the practice for DB numerical but it seemed exactly like the pwc practice which was shl.

You sure it was konexa

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did the practice for DB numerical but it seemed exactly like the pwc practice which was shl.

You sure it was konexa

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not 100%, read it somewhere, trying to find the source.

I do apologise, it is in fact SHL.
I graduated earlier this yr and I'm not doing masters. Can i apply to the full time roles for these banks like JPM? Cuz they say u gotta be on the final yr of uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there a list anywhere of when each banks open up applications? Or just require going through this thread?
I graduated earlier this yr and I'm not doing masters. Can i apply to the full time roles for these banks like JPM? Cuz they say u gotta be on the final yr of uni.

Yes you can apply. 2017 roles are intended for those who are currently in their last year of uni, so will be finished by Autumn 2017, or those who have graduated already.*
Reply 197

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most say either final year, or within 1 year of graduating.
What opportunities do I have? (Y13)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swellow5
What opportunities do I have? (Y13)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Insight days/programmes.

Quick Reply

Latest