Posted from TSR Mobile

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only one who left all the summer work till the day before? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Original post by surina16
Am I the only one who left all the summer work till the day before? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Your not the only one. I lost one of my sheets and had to re-do it again !!
I am so bloody excited; for the first time in 16 years I'll be doing what I love in school. Cannot wait to engage in heated debates in politics, analyse the car crash of a market after Brexit and hopefully continue loving History.
Yopple!

...Hobbies: mostly include Watching Anime, Translating/Reading Manga, Coding, Parkour, and Robotics.
-Subjects I'm taking:

Spoiler

-My Favourite Subjects are English, Physics and IT
-I want to become a Roboticist, somewhere along the lines of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence

Nice to meet you all! ^_^
Posting my AS level advice thread!
I wrote a thread about how to succeed in your AS levels, so I thought I'd link it for all of you who are going to be starting sixth form! Sorry for the shameless self-promotion btw!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4197729
Original post by richpanda
Posting my AS level advice thread!
I wrote a thread about how to succeed in your AS levels, so I thought I'd link it for all of you who are going to be starting sixth form! Sorry for the shameless self-promotion btw!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4197729

This is really good, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
This is really good, thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, please post in the thread to try and get it noticed!
I don't know why I find AS Physics easier to understand than AS Chemistry. Maths and Biology doesn't look too bad to me.

Posted from iPhone's safari.
Original post by ColossalAtom
I don't know why I find AS Physics easier to understand than AS Chemistry. Maths and Biology doesn't look too bad to me.

Posted from iPhone's safari.

You're doing well! I haven't opened a book besides physics reading books for 10 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 331
Don't think I'm going to be able to cope with the amount of prep and sleep I'll be getting next week !!
Introduce Yourself
I'm Tom, 17 and just finished Year 12 in the North West. I was recently elected Head Boy of my Sixth Form and I need help from you guys.

Request
I have to give a speech to the new Year 12's coming into the college and I would just like to know what you guys would want to hear as words of encouragement or reassurance etc, when being welcomed in by the year above.

Advice
The only bit of advice I can give is to watch "Shaun of the Dead' in order to understand the following meme:
Just got my timetable for tomorrow and I lowkey want to puke - I have every teacher I hate :-)))))))

Also look how many lessons (hour each)!!

Monday;
Bio, Maths, Chem

Tuesday:
Chem, Maths, Maths

Wednesday:
Chem, Maths, Bio, Maths

Thursday:
Maths, Chem, Lecture, Bio, Maths

Friday:
Bio, Maths, Maths, Chem

:afraid:
Just got my timetable for tomorrow and I lowkey want to puke - I have every teacher I hate :-)))))))

Monday;
Bio, Maths, Chem

Tuesday:
Chem, Maths, Maths

Wednesday:
Chem, Maths, Bio, Maths

Thursday:

Friday:
Bio, Maths, Maths, Chem

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine and if not, you've got here to rant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Starlight15
Yeah I'm doing Level 3 Health and Social care, Geography and Sociology

I found health and social care interesting on induction day so i took it, I wonder what it's going to be like

Hey how are you?gosh it's been ages since Ive seen u on this thread don't think you'll remember me but yeh im doin aka biology Ive already got an induction hwk and woe 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skhan99
Hey how are you?gosh it's been ages since Ive seen u on this thread don't think you'll remember me but yeh im doin aka biology Ive already got an induction hwk and woe 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah I remember you it's been ages! :h: When do you start sixth form?b

Monday;
Bio, Maths, Chem

Tuesday:
Chem, Maths, Maths

Wednesday:
Chem, Maths, Bio, Maths

Thursday:

Friday:
Bio, Maths, Maths, Chem

How many free periods do you have for each day?
Original post by Starlight15
How many free periods do you have for each day?

I have 5 free periods in the whole week so I guess it averages out to 1 per day :smile:

Spoiler

I had my first day today, although it was more of another induction day as we had no lessons and it was only a half day. I got my timetable, and it looks okay except for double maths every Friday afternoon. Also, I'm not too fond of one of my maths teachers but I have him for 10 lessons a fortnight and the other teacher for only 8. Also I'm a little bit disappointed that I have to wait until Tuesday for my first Spanish lesson but that doesn't matter long term Screenshot_2016-09-02-18-26-11.png
Attachment not found

Latest