The Student Room Group

University life

Just wondering if University of Leeds is the place to go, if you really want to study? Are the lectures good or do people like it just because of the night life?
Original post by vnst
Just wondering if University of Leeds is the place to go, if you really want to study? Are the lectures good or do people like it just because of the night life?

You might find more information about Leeds in the University of Leeds forum. What is it that you will be studying?
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
You might find more information about Leeds in the University of Leeds forum. What is it that you will be studying?

Media and Communication
Original post by vnst
Media and Communication

I believe @paiges and @heyitsjess will be doing that degree, perhaps they can help?
Reply 4
Original post by Snufkin
I believe @paiges and @heyitsjess will be doing that degree, perhaps they can help?

Thank you very much :smile:
Reply 5
I'm starting at leeds this september!
Reply 6
Original post by may_1
I'm starting at leeds this september!

What will you be studying? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by vnst
What will you be studying? :smile:

medicine! r u starting this sept?
As the old joke goes; what grades do you need to get into Leeds? LSD and two E's
Reply 9
Original post by may_1
medicine! r u starting this sept?

That's great! No, I will be graduating next year. I would be joining University of Leeds next year at best. I was just concerned about the too crazy nightlife, not that I mind, it's just that I am not really a party animal. :biggrin: But you never really know. Hope you have a great first year! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending