The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

103,777 :cool: :biggrin:

Afternoon!
Original post by spotify95
Thanks Cheese!
Oh, and BTW, I cannot pick up calls on my mobile after having to force 4G mode. Reason is that there is a major 3G outage on EE affecting all of the east of England!
And my S4 loves dropping down to 2G whenever it likes in default mode, which I will not allow to happen!

Its ok, I hope u have had a good day :smile:Oh no! Why do you always have so many problems? I feel so bad for u man :frown: :console: I hope that they get ur 4G back up and running ASAP - I know how important that it :mmm:
#1stMondePrombleme

Original post by 04MR17

:hello:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Its ok, I hope u have had a good day :smile:Oh no! Why do you always have so many problems? I feel so bad for u man :frown: :console: I hope that they get ur 4G back up and running ASAP - I know how important that it :mmm:
#1stMondePrombleme

:hello:

Hi :smile:

Yeah, it was good, but strange on how the mobile networks were playing... In Buckinghamshire/Milton Keynes, 3G was fine, but in Northamptonshire, 3G was kaput. Everywhere in east England had no 3G today...
Thankfully, it has come back now so I can use my phone as a phone as well!
4G was unaffected; that was fine in areas that have 4G rolled out. Though people who don't have 4G phones, would be absolutely kaput, as there was no 3G data and 2G is a waste of time.

How have you been today? :smile:

Original post by spotify95
Hi :smile:
Yeah, it was good, but strange on how the mobile networks were playing... In Buckinghamshire/Milton Keynes, 3G was fine, but in Northamptonshire, 3G was kaput. Everywhere in east England had no 3G today...
Thankfully, it has come back now so I can use my phone as a phone as well!
4G was unaffected; that was fine in areas that have 4G rolled out. Though people who don't have 4G phones, would be absolutely kaput, as there was no 3G data and 2G is a waste of time.
How have you been today? :smile:

HELLO! :wavey:
Cool :wink: man that is weird?!?!
YAY!
I'm in such a good mood! I just came back from Brighton where I had a fairly successful Gold CREST award assessment, had my braces tightened, tried my new trainers, new Doctor Who DVD, applied to a job at my local Computer Exchange shop and had McDonalds and a donut, BEEN AWESOME TODAY! :awesome:
I hope your day was also awesome! :h:103,780
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
BEEN AWESOME TODAY!
I spent the day playing games with and hugging Swedes (the people not the vegetable). Then rushed to a meeting with the local council!
Original post by Mas0n
Hi, welcome to :tsr2: and CTAM. Please edit this number as it is incorrect.
Thanks a million. :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Hi, welcome to :tsr2: and CTAM. Please edit this number as it is incorrect. Thanks a million. 😁

Ops sorry
Pun intended?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 04MR17
103782I spent the day playing games with and hugging Swedes (the people not the vegetable). Then rushed to a meeting with the local council!

haha :rofl: vegetable comment tho :mmm:
ooh which games? I love a good game I do :mmm:
ooh that sounds eventful - I hope it went well! Was it important? Did u decide/discuss something exciting? :smile:103,784
Reply 3773
Reply 3774
Reply 3775
Reply 3776
Reply 3777
Reply 3778
Reply 3779

Latest